Re: [mmox] where is identity @ in all this?

"Hurliman, John" <john.hurliman@intel.com> Thu, 19 February 2009 19:00 UTC

From: "Hurliman, John" <john.hurliman@intel.com>
To: "mmox@ietf.org" <mmox@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:00:16 -0700
References: <1E40CE05-15D1-4970-9B0F-CD4AD11A074A@lindenlab.com> <62BFE5680C037E4DA0B0A08946C0933D501FDC38@rrsmsx506.amr.corp.intel.com> <499C5415.7060400@cox.net> <62BFE5680C037E4DA0B0A08946C0933D501FE124@rrsmsx506.amr.corp.intel.com> <2bd5b7f10902181356l64dd8366n2b5e57ef4242ae0f@mail.gmail.com> <676211.48955.qm@web82608.mail.mud.yahoo.com> <499CA916.1090008@gmail.com> <488F29D4-F071-4725-B1B6-FFC17C220F8D@duke.edu> <747254.34293.qm@web82602.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US