Re: [mmox] Submission of scope/problem draft as IETF document..

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Thu, 05 March 2009 13:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Mu6jUUZhivtyI0CamQEIPDAMkdmLqf011tPQMenj+AA=; b=CeOFWRO6NICo/DhIKNiBB0laa/CUe4rDZpvvLLr+qLxNNZTHdle4p8A5D5eyMPKLQo hv8+Mvass222Z5+Kw8wIAbXHCXAJ9rc5SMO90vihM8fn2EUbeQ5sjh5iwo6AVfjd6+NA oQtEXLn8clxQZ4njFzNzvxsKfdh/NkpoiKpuI=