Re: [mmox] MMOX Progress tracking

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Fri, 06 March 2009 06:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=OCK4Z7SaPugahImQHOTxIkZwjS4CBPI2NdGZQEFvA5A=; b=wNIzrRppwWAkQnXIqG628gEn0sYP9WnJqZkU5QNaMKKPV9O5KxGfbCgRfvR/XtGdsh IFxmjB+1mP1jge9Zqc0X78ivjIx/5nEzPSGhHAaD7QCAkc6ipKE3vwj9YbTJvHnrghGv Syq1ipOA6aEPBeiwYD2KGWiNJx/J+0LD/uheo=