Re: [MMUSIC] Continued WG interest in SDP offer/answer with middleboxes ?

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Fri, 11 March 2011 16:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fandreas@cisco.com; l=6654; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1299861814; x=1301071414; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=F1AvEb4BjnHBKwZeymGsCPxTDNKHyG89oVQ4ZqVi4qs=; b=QrQ5xLZQmVQXjZB9JxYzdNnqTps204VzGf3JN8oHvNWioeUqrzDCcY5s 5NLrDG8TFqbrq2Li2VjXILw5JTzgiLh8ENkjVDhh/IrTyr9C1W2N/DRU+ FrpFxC1AsUKcfoQ2ZRynyL6F079qc5+poUNW0XySQHpzCYQqq4DkXjy5u U=;