Re: [mpls] [mpls-tp] Draft: Response to Updated draft Recommendation G.tpoam [Ref043.02]

John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net> Thu, 13 January 2011 22:49 UTC

From: John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net>
To: Huub van Helvoort <huubatwork@gmail.com>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>, "mpls-tp@ietf.org" <mpls-tp@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 14:49:09 -0800
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [mpls] [mpls-tp] Draft: Response to Updated draft Recommendation G.tpoam [Ref043.02]

This liason, https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/983/, includes the following statement:

"At the Berlin interim meeting on MPLS-TP further work was undertaken on the development of the OAM Recommendation G.tpoam. This version was developed using all of the relevant input documents to the meeting and is based on draft-bhh-mpls-tp-oam-y1731-06. We invite your comments on this document."

So your statement may be factually correct but misleading.

Sent from my iPhone