[Nea] Result of consensus check on NEA protocol proposals and next steps

"Susan Thomson (sethomso)" <sethomso@cisco.com> Wed, 02 April 2008 11:32 UTC

Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 07:31:54 -0400
From: "Susan Thomson (sethomso)" <sethomso@cisco.com>
To: nea@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3052; t=1207135939; x=1207999939; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=sethomso@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Susan=20Thomson=20(sethomso)=22=20<sethomso@cis co.com> |Subject:=20Result=20of=20consensus=20check=20on=20NEA=20pr otocol=20proposals=20and=20next=20steps |Sender:=20; bh=q9Xff/TUF6B+ygIZTAampsg5ziYWGug92oUOVR8XXvc=; b=Tco9A+knX+FfxW14KiM3tK4vaZZLrrgXYcfY/k6ZOJ0nwTtfhEmAsUMOPN MRIcbQnxBjuT8mGSOgzvvaLTpswm0adh9Zp/M0MvCv6TvHOZwyFcierNtszk NI+2q4JDb5;