Re: [netlmm] Consensus call: Adopting draft-korhonen-netlmm-lma-discovery as a WG item

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Wed, 29 April 2009 23:03 UTC

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:04:31 -0700
From: Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com>
To: Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya@ieee.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3138; t=1241046272; x=1241910272; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; z=From:=20Sri=20Gundavelli=20<sgundave@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[netlmm]=20Consensus=20call=3A=20Adopti ng=20draft-korhonen-netlmm-lma-discovery=0A=20as=20a=20WG=20 item |Sender:=20; bh=1OwjqsUodfVBT5Ao4MOZXsQyCgJCF1XndvH2jViVx0A=; b=lcTNTP7FG7xHY0NNQCB0hL1vYqCk1Y61U/1svSAyWIVxO5GAWEhmU/tbVK Mb5jOSpS1RS3EuFTcISy6lX7z+C4Ode2Fq9TyOlI3R87OkpBHlUVYAFxXFcz jVP8qdSwt7;