[nmrg] Autonomic Use Cases

"Michael Behringer (mbehring)" <mbehring@cisco.com> Fri, 07 March 2014 23:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3354; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1394236044; x=1395445644; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=l2Lx6iOG+JSivEKWDQo4jRizz5d5ondoSrn3G8q+XEU=; b=W6MtM2OrrPzYBxbauavwNQjZE98MFuzSAzA7G7xxOfZ+HFpFu30rQFu1 Vcq1Wxn1XXh1WuHYoZ95M9pyVJ5yQVzMcC6IXHnLYJsdnxUeOa071Imv6 td0qpnD3aj13FILtEr7VD6lWFaShblm9CDzSrarxPhp/KT+qBczZsPySq Y=;