Re: [OAUTH-WG] Mandatory-to-implement token type

William Mills <wmills@yahoo-inc.com> Thu, 01 December 2011 23:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo-inc.com; s=ginc1024; t=1322782624; bh=2SacPa8HtiriRqf+aw0iuwZOh3TaDdxcyNpDDAeDgyg=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=KoTwX2I80rykurRTym1AUu17Yb3O2ZDUlISLc5MPjFKYCvacK3DkDjK+GT7hoYuQhZVE/VhUln4FMyGbHvs16uNleZ8e6FNqSgQP+6QK7iXCBm0Wlv2TL/P5c9+bjMYek/xUCQ+X5z7mRIS5Zd6+d7ulCliyltu9eOL0Emspg8g=
X-YMail-OSG: TnCrXaYVM1kDSK.u1Wh8Pj0s99rJa4.vbLyXb_o3JKTaVn5 dL7fU20A5jHndsSbJKxDQljT_dhhU5Sxu.SDxkyqZYtivvAS04k3azIGcvVx iBUM9.xGUaei11x9sWYTZ6g8tv5SQsdzQLtzgVWT8XtVbnVfwEkc8XaRxiRR o1Z5FKKCBp5y5VHMSchGxkPIAEc6lkhQHM6NyZ6JpkKD1H1.t_DA99IpyoIz hWWUnMIWwugOfX3oIXuEm2es7Tm3SS.pq2y5S.pyyH3PIMrN91PReoIbI01T tLriuB9339xfADWCG3Mtb_UtTPANTa4CyIGU0FOsTTjTM2KyJSTtChXALsCN MwEXnPtvhAw9cipdV0HXjZsqRjt9wTIIqicw_SDmy_J2GtdGHlK3yX_wAUsf Tw6QNbAnOV.zM5_E59ivz55kI2joiBuJnPDgnvp7UtQ--