Re: [OAUTH-WG] SAML Bearer Spec 09 - Refresh Clarification

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Mon, 23 January 2012 20:23 UTC

From: Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 13:22:44 -0700
To: Phil Hunt <phil.hunt@oracle.com>
Cc: "oauth (oauth@ietf.org)" <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] SAML Bearer Spec 09 - Refresh Clarification

Sorry, I had a section reference and link wrong in the previous message.
The question/suggestion about moving some text into the "OAuth 2.0
Assertion Profile" should have referenced section 4.2 and linked to here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-01#section-4.2

That mistake also gives me an excuse to raise this to the WG again.  I
suggest that whatever text we settle on be moved to general assertion
profile. I'm not sure I know what that text should be.