Re: [OAUTH-WG] Notes from 2nd "OAuth & Authentication" Conference Call

"Richer, Justin P." <jricher@mitre.org> Mon, 27 October 2014 23:21 UTC

From: "Richer, Justin P." <jricher@mitre.org>
To: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 23:21:21 +0000
x-originating-ip: [172.31.11.119]
Cc: "oauth@ietf.org" <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Notes from 2nd "OAuth & Authentication" Conference Call

I've been incorporating peoples' feedback into the proposed oauth.net page, and the current state is here:

https://github.com/jricher/oauth.net/blob/authentication/articles/authentication.php

Commentary has slowed down and I think the document's in reasonable. I would like to publish this as a draft version on oauth.net in the very near future (like, this week), so get comments and feedback to me on this soon. I'm going to be at IIW all week if anyone wants to back me into a corner and talk about this.

 -- Justin