Re: [Roll] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-roll-protocols-survey-02

"Ian Chakeres" <ian.chakeres@gmail.com> Fri, 05 December 2008 16:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=ZvpkMk7Z+u2kcQ8UXVxCWWMx+/YpaSLEL9FCUAiryec=; b=ZpGfCDXhYCsrVJqJotc2q/QjDGTju+T3UcB3oJheoirNMZY/oCH39gnGNIM08GSoVa aJ1kUEnHZivRt1EeeDFojW2CV6OkGfqtK0m1EruBjUxlxEX8r2Llid5KnMgModlZZ2Gb PvN+dQvxs+AwRJk2mE4MViT+UpGmLNEysU8qA=