[Roll] Fwd: RFC 6550 on RPL: IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low-Power and Lossy Networks

JP Vasseur <jpv@cisco.com> Mon, 26 March 2012 14:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jpv@cisco.com; l=20051; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1332770646; x=1333980246; h=from:mime-version:subject:date:references:cc:to: message-id; bh=4XqLxkTJ5bjwEjpM52pX8FjXXX7G0u9jO9HJgcpF8kg=; b=f4GnHpO7lkNtSN2qnJxzuWMaFdlbcvSBu2OlqJWtj2DsgV7g5zfxa3gz SfBxHYNk9v6J+dLra8N/Xn3s06Abq1+qvqgm82Nu99mYzZeGD2q8ZWHcl k4PqrzhnEABgOGtr+FHYoY1VFvCT1EaLmDw/bnjoK4QV/s8w1ZiuyfrBg Q=;