[Roll] home-building-requirements section 7.2

Rene Struik <rstruik.ext@gmail.com> Tue, 16 December 2014 16:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cSXu+3CLmAVdd0yiNBsibq/kximv6Zm2V77KZ6+ooq8=; b=PMz7hSWK+K9uOyd5yp4lLH/eP5RwpgEqDzV4LTK8D9K85uWhZfYND9fTyuxdHmoWNt ivi5T5rORp58OaCvkU/v8+ZDjMH4CC7ejCikmt3BANgdLYa1xqs2tI5I0ZJl/gON6a3L LBi6oZpvHwV+U0hNQDDV1a/VR6h2ezMDRhcJNGuWnTuLb6F1tJoBYq3vUmK8eHVFEsI4 U7y4eJIxPuzNwbL5ZR4WmZ23H6uZYLlpF1Pnrqgcd4FlkeUb93/s/Xz33YLAywIHFp3G xclu3GBk8PNczeZLVvrnxHfosruzLE2SO+iaHCtmp6yclrILLA68eAw8qWmjISjXIGrb d2rw==