Re: [rrg] Constraints due to the need for voluntary adoption

William Herrin <bill@herrin.us> Sun, 19 April 2009 16:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bGakkN4NEn3xUqVdv/8u4Tf+a3e0RSI6d0jChvolwaA=; b=AItWbQhiP9tx2b1Rz2ibqJrCwUkOX8zZ1+tUPMgVGZ2+97TFVDkXqoyXpzi7YTQog6 gA6Dtcb4qkjn6txYS9sAwnuCyjjJuGe5OxoS6rRRsqAzDAJIYWuQK0afdPD2zJd8pCps nrB3yTs2OwhXiDNdeVRL2G0+NkxAbr41iCRvk=