Re: [rrg] belated msg: further description of the recommendation process

Patrick Frejborg <pfrejborg@gmail.com> Thu, 17 December 2009 09:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=pfoJOEimTzZU0IA90eYi3VQutqhW7twiqF402Ja4cW0=; b=M6kM0QbFkYfu8jovuxFC/z4Y7Pmu6BpHs3pXdYcVPxdtMZqaZFtX0oYA7/Jf0FhrGd 6JqSzKg92WejY9CKp/53KNI3u/0z+1bvaveDgw9hHP0BI9Q9EFAM+Sa1tnacqyznRa0y sk4PnPN4qevr9YNobpcMQjeeTNPJEIE4+srMs=