Re: [rrg] rrg Digest, Vol 16, Issue 27

wei zhang <zhangwei734@gmail.com> Tue, 19 January 2010 13:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=q8H9SlzLRrAn1f47JpPJbAZWMJ3O/fhe8ehmBUkpAJk=; b=NWXkLFezYzClVATbmHdntBojmZmLirl6+aCtT4bp+qDgVliFYdA3fNOEXyhRqGnO2D uuoJkHcjMQQTnGhtArjMFA1lr/sX3RJw2hzEwLTfKSt9Bi6jbqwCe71fbO8ksoL5TluI xvETtiGyy733T8YIZHc46V5C6c9oG/CKLbPP0=