[rtcweb] URI Scheme for TURN Configuration

snandaku <snandaku@cisco.com> Sat, 18 February 2012 06:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=snandaku@cisco.com; l=10245; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1329547658; x=1330757258; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=NAwQDz90diPbsZsTSuz9Quj2kc4W8BCK9wfrAasqNaQ=; b=HRyNYIiQ8mL9g3ZbUAPMy4rEkEmSolDMeRnfdEHFpyuRyS4vPOUYeCRR Qb6/TnxDIHX/2RsNoaeH8HIdXyf9Jx/Pylx/97AGouDRvZr/1DhddWwEn PGBE7X0Dsg45yNlEmbH5yYFVaAsktegtCKM90h11nB0vrnbKNZZVORi0k Y=;