Re: [rtcweb] Requesting "SDP or not SDP" debate to be re-opened

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Tue, 18 June 2013 21:29 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=F+qrD5ZLW+ga9YB7zvYt8N14hGaL/2upcg29wxyNFRw=; b=W1bxp6uJoqJ6GttPLIGv7UUXKRBwuadjpZ+CMVUymhgyVA5bwlbuoCsrpnRP1b2XEV PahJreHNa+gIrm9jai4MgOl5RPMvBfURSBS/bdeiM/6S2Tt8dSx9H3sgSeunkpu8tmuC FRAQJDsW8qwCDC0Ab+RlzTiqPe5LOpOxuqMFvyl2cgh4mXom7TGsIhaw4h45IwKhVIsw yCX3CBzqApRM9oXqXulmeDhGh7fE9d/Y2Cza0yFFvnwVl2ruKySD/G4jHJO0tEaLpjzI ZOMP53Ty3IscKlR2FgdCoR4/c+8oz33T4rxd64FdzbCKLU1+1/rFonolbc836AbUfhSG ENfw==