Re: [rtcweb] Security Architecture: IdP for RTP and RTCP

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Tue, 08 July 2014 18:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=wne8OabfCwlBACunwWcm7LKgsgKKhG2ULPyP+1XLj9A=; b=xZ2Krgch2ZBp+XvZUw3fD9x0ToL+4LKj7ReFjuQAZU7Zim6Uww4/Xdx29j7ozq0bJ+ uhCjVks7kzFd/kT7wKJKn4Sl1iy8K5RUxnEdETJQ7I2Wy+OqJBMjkT9M5Tx88I351aXv +ApBRVuViF73RX3J7C8/ugz1r36KQPmREXWVKyJrJWuuqFkHmKrL0tMsKgjFqMyai1r+ Erl4hJG1coB56ltz5ZQXrvtUb70RyskwhU9YpXTo4MQ7fwhHshx/UwaKO4DIvLc8nEc7 VMjlI348D7I+FIAMPa03ba3JosYO5eUBRgr8m0poeqwYh6OAlkwX4IABZ031oUsgmOx+ KVcQ==