Re: Adoption of draft-vkst-bfd-mpls-mib

Sam Aldrin <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 06 June 2012 00:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-type:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=zwc+wdcOkWhJN88ofMwFbe4Oya/trFtQ1/eg6irOuvQ=; b=Fvv6RJgCOHpdRq9vJcXeRu+NWsUGhbnOZYtmdueR+UD/fk0eSAve4P9t0b6Vef+TFF scxSC7+BL4rNLJG4vJtazcvTuFu4NcTuX2HUMtwc2jVljylb+mmUjNHfeMpDm1OgOf6e UMW4Lb6mJ8XWqvKuGGcoGLTowAvvy+flJjF/4Qm/fF6ufUOIsbpuE2ny/TW+LC0BuGiT HS8M/VJiFdePScfx/IrxmFgh7BG2eEYE74j1WiIEgeFYNSTCikPhVDY81tnVBn0AmurV opu4uQrNug6GGVLMQHM2UQ7Oo5XsV56tYgsMac6WhylC1po5dZVWfwiljDh8Wk4JSeOy YArw==