[RTG-DIR] RTG-DIR Review: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-07.txt

Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com> Sun, 11 May 2014 14:09 UTC

From: Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com>
To: "rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org" <rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 14:09:09 +0000
x-originating-ip: [147.234.56.21]
x-forefront-prvs: 020877E0CB
x-forefront-antispam-report: SFV:NSPM; SFS:(10009001)(428001)(189002)(199002)(252514010)(66066001)(20776003)(79102001)(80022001)(64706001)(74502001)(15202345003)(87936001)(2656002)(81342001)(76576001)(74662001)(86362001)(77096999)(54356999)(50986999)(99396002)(81542001)(85852003)(83072002)(83322001)(33646001)(19580395003)(19580405001)(101416001)(19300405004)(46102001)(16236675002)(19625215002)(77982001)(19273905006)(4396001)(76482001)(15975445006)(21056001)(24736002)(579004)(563064011); DIR:OUT; SFP:1101; SCL:1; SRVR:AM3PR03MB531; H:AM3PR03MB612.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com; FPR:; MLV:sfv; PTR:InfoNoRecords; MX:1; A:1; LANG:en;
received-spf: None (: ecitele.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com;