[secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-dnsext-dns-tcp-requirements-03

Barry Leiba <barryleiba.mailing.lists@gmail.com> Thu, 03 June 2010 20:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:reply-to:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=nlH2k0WEr/cQCEIK/btN0JlWmF06tSeIVemiHVWTCWk=; b=aLa39Cs9WfsyEsaCozeH5ANKk9B01FJBvPeSjqkKRr4zgzDpRZKNLxpXYD7U17ffoG CpbxLZkVsEb2dOCh2UrzmGcH6EIJqyLhK3I47NGwcBjA6yDfE4/akQAxov2mJPCMlsz0 MdYj8iAfWXl1fH7ScOgNAxO5+/ssJyXYgDD9o=