Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-04

Jiazi Yi <yi.jiazi@gmail.com> Tue, 11 June 2013 08:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=Smsx6gv7AsIawp3PDro8N/+6isgO9BbEg6tV/fvMvrM=; b=RzU/cJ1BcapZW4PGw4mrBirB4QnAOLTO9GhuIMBJwRyit3RN6vDgLhg1k9Z2WEfnQA HlNrrikc5QzKWP7fo2EatoPZFxTg5bVyLPK1Yqpf/vf0tDu+B4S2NWhrq+8qtq4py413 KvoZp0MbCr+ajN0/vITqP6qQ83kcpxfskyehzH9EoOi/k8blBcepVlGCqhN+68tMBr8Q fJOM6OWYLH6vsNsBNUNGywjiOdG59HVTJGs7ZVIuneLPYoj0IHBW8hY62+MIsyO0M7Pb j4lUZqvRkENVr82uTpK8yraRx3Q2NtdsMxrjChCiWRQ3XHzasYvuo2XhmbqdfPMG7GV3 iY7A==