[secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-07

"Murphy, Sandra" <Sandra.Murphy@parsons.com> Thu, 15 August 2013 01:10 UTC

From: "Murphy, Sandra" <Sandra.Murphy@parsons.com>
To: "iesg@ietf.org" <iesg@ietf.org>, "secdir@ietf.org" <secdir@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 01:10:17 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.62.8.138]
X-Proofpoint-Spam-Details: rule=notspam policy=default score=0 kscore.is_bulkscore=0 kscore.compositescore=0 circleOfTrustscore=87.496 compositescore=0.0463217897360062 urlsuspect_oldscore=0.463217897360062 suspectscore=0 recipient_domain_to_sender_totalscore=935 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 kscore.is_spamscore=0 recipient_to_sender_totalscore=0 recipient_domain_to_sender_domain_totalscore=7197 rbsscore=0.0463217897360062 spamscore=0 recipient_to_sender_domain_totalscore=0 urlsuspectscore=0.3 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=7.0.1-1305240000 definitions=main-1308140212