Re: [sieve] Question about draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-02

NED+mta-filters@mauve.mrochek.com Thu, 21 October 2010 16:57 UTC

From: NED+mta-filters@mauve.mrochek.com
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:56:05 -0700
References: <4C500AB3.7040808@rename-it.nl> <01NQ4OHCU1HE00004A@mauve.mrochek.com> <18437_1280824505_o738Z4AF020978_4C57D4A6.1080902@rename-it.nl> <E6ACF2B10BCC81BCB369A119@minbar.fac.cs.cmu.edu> <4C584DD1.8070205@rename-it.nl> <4C5938A1.9050909@isode.com> <01NQAM2295HU000CVY@mauve.mrochek.com> <AANLkTiki8YH-7wCvkaaj2j9nyUiWJ6+OxMM-5F4BwGhs@mail.gmail.com> <4CB817E6.1020204@isode.com> <01NT5NV377QC000CVY@mauve.mrochek.com> <4CBFFEBF.10709@isode.com>