RE: [Sip] Identity Update

"Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens.com> Tue, 16 November 2004 12:16 UTC

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:06:40 +0000
From: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens.com>
Subject: RE: [Sip] Identity Update
To: "'Mataga, Peter Andrew (Peter)'" <mataga@avaya.com>, sip@ietf.org
Sender: sip-bounces@ietf.org

Peter,

Picking up on your last point (allowing From to change and allowing Identity
to be used for update within a dialog), this would avoid the need to enhance
Identity to cover an identity in a response (at least as far as dialogs are
concerned). As I write this, I see some discussion from Jon and Jonathan on
this same topic. Sounds like a good thing to explore.

John (john.elwell@siemens.com)