Re: [TICTOC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-03.txt

Vinay Shankarkumar <vinays@cisco.com> Wed, 23 January 2013 16:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17435; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1358960332; x=1360169932; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=9MYXzq574en7nIq2WcLV07jojI5s0dZTXwamfwhyOUM=; b=Q1X66fP0eP4JjTIjPIXs1RKctg9vlvrk15K7zOrJEZT4Ny1/cy81SJSz dTqvVF2YL77wbGzuGfJIMEcmxJj/hS8IZOCcO/9dGUg6USfukY/JFHTi2 2H3k2W9y8TzogGFuxrCI5rdvOnJIjdmuevCVTlullJQLolsiyYyCSTqKt Q=;