Re: Application for a formal URN NID

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 29 March 2013 16:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=nue1hcRCErdTZpZOOtnUVOIZ9nOzW2TN8yNueTH46To=; b=N7tDl0cvTKQzn08xePAvuZe3bomSCf+0AEgvIhDAWNks+GWWs0p6SCmu2etOCcbZIq n31Zz2KBpqLz3IqwYxFOcoCIQQrHmEKl/0yVGgrI1p1UiPypmuxCJev+apo9YcjoPMcp mVopNZ3TGGM81d7W8HfHfYoB/OwxPVJvnVgZbLwjs1AFySXPY3//J53AF+f9a6RafMlc BvOZiVOigSCuiYt4nLRu36onYx4j0ZAGklOvQ87nQ2Dtp9TEDf4hYHYBk/qwmrYOirrw 1PQbz3b7tELiOGecQdZeN0/KWaTr2mxWngOyvOGWlrk6vYsQKpyhctp/TpmWvIkOW109 l+xg==