Re: [v4tov6transition] draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines WGLC

<satoru.matsushima@tm.softbank.co.jp> Thu, 02 September 2010 03:03 UTC

From: satoru.matsushima@tm.softbank.co.jp
To: remi.despres@free.fr, fred@cisco.com, jari.arkko@piuha.net
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 12:03:19 +0900
acceptlanguage: ja-JP
Cc: v6ops@ops.ietf.org, v4tov6transition@ietf.org, kurtis@kurtis.pp.se
Subject: Re: [v4tov6transition] draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines WGLC

Hi Remi, Fred and Jari,

FYI,
SPs in Japan, BBIX, Internet Multifeed, JPIX and IIJ-II unveil the intention of
adopting SAM/4rd as a solution for their IPv4 service over IPv6 native network.

We then support including Remi's helpful comment for section 4.3 in the draft.

Please take look at these joint press release.

BBIX:
http://www.bbix.net/press/file/press_20100831.pdf

Internet Multifeed:
http://www.mfeed.co.jp/press/2010/pdf/20100831.pdf

JPIX:
http://www.jpix.ad.jp/jp/pdf/20100831_001.pdf

IIJ-II:
http://www.iij.ad.jp/news/pressrelease/2010/0831.html

Since these documents are written in Japanese originally, English page does not
available by now. So please read these with online translation service (not sure that quality),
or find your friend who can read Japanese. Sorry for that inconvenience.

--
Satoru Matsushima