Re: [v6ops] new draft: draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Fri, 14 October 2011 01:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=5864; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1318555408; x=1319765008; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hcv7AkjOtgVRCrEofozME/Xlas0E7dtAWEtPhspnTqg=; b=Zu/Ff8L+8w55KnyE3E+wnOApCpUM6+y9/7IzY2CvfYBh1fdcBYkK0Omx FqoTo5Sh4wgI1ObnSBdkXEMLiDFNpnFSOfnN+KJyv3Y/VyXEp8Gp6QPt6 vVW+6DrQmdtqlRNMCrviqvlWethqAd/8nJ54DeC1T4+f0YZOxwMcLYjyF c=;