Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem WGLC

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Mon, 20 October 2014 18:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=wd+RFhrdjbn0GbujmskFSfGVxys/YVN9QpUYECGRQr8=; b=CiG8fsih3k9RBCqtT87ryL498Wt94h9CoA8AqO5TXzJ9FKUbHZAGc51U+HBtEHL8+n Y3umTk9/ENPU1wDBd24NKdFxBtXn586CWRSBIncKQuO0/xOsu3TtyRkWJDw8cJdjs208 SIg8wtICnZ/9XM4v0vDpsXcKYLX8qFRzA8TxnH/GQiiqx02oDMrcxquR9GQ0twJ2Wo9D S9L1LWWBszS0zpeGXPx+QRe/WFL+xSCCCx8jc+dwNH9KHqQx8wwRpijqgn0ko9oF2TYW NiQrmqvFEaiWNTHh0DDU9v8gURNCGaqAvKtq/qWcU5RAgljTVIlsZmQYso16PdQHcEez tg1Q==