Re: [VCARDDAV] sex vs. gender and social complexities

Sarah Dopp <sarah@sarahdopp.com> Mon, 11 October 2010 23:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=FQgP0WknmCIVuvslBVvEbaAM3mGPe4n9aSPBUK8h1SI=; b=daMGKTnm978/KaSdX89hqAok2QPSaWcyl5G0dPV2ojKhA0/Nfhd80DwvDT1+7O7ApU fbjW/V/xni+uPXerO2Q592z7r3BQm3hVsIxweH54lCPhTUyXttk826NVxz+pPg0Ba85A Q08SSEerx7Xi71zEb643fmB2Ds1Ndslhf5sWw=