[VCARDDAV] New Internet-Draft: jCard: The JSON format for vCard

Philipp Kewisch <kewisch@gmail.com> Wed, 13 February 2013 20:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:x-forwarded-message-id:content-type; bh=Aa951Efl2pF1RHcVlQQQPPWxwhdtxz8z7KjSJo2uvk4=; b=zg2RtzsAk7gJpcLsCASTzhMij5/tJQnUQoZk0SIXD9U6zsLFQH0q3GKc8HrjrkGlUS XfK8SFKfx4t6GTJ5mVcLH0418NQG1jBoqBooAjq/HysEs2cyY6K3Wh0i3gFelm6h2T7y XXDo2srCVoed6w03TVRXLAOQuZkt5hn44xQFEEDczQeGUHfneN7XhA9BxPWVMyjtNcKE oNyuwcNSxoK4lU1GhteTTwZxo0OrVel438kPE74tzSttytp7hpOOA2Wtp5ThccvbJO8o 8Nhifh9D+1oenEDmptH6CXqS35Tyt9SfGJEmrcCs8Hh8blMD8iZBJzTnijQloZ/NKQQJ 3UUw==