Re: [yam] AD DISCUSS about Section 8 of draft-ietf-yam-rfc4409bis-02 - Message Modifications

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Tue, 23 August 2011 00:26 UTC

Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:52:19 -0700
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
To: S Moonesamy <sm+ietf@elandsys.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1314059213; bh=1HSjve1h1/fJq5h2pGDkzW0Y3nNO9CRiLQrwGUMrRk8=; h=Cc:Message-id:Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=V+yhYgPxDa1FBjx8ISwwoBH6omBjoxc0pUAyEAxuFtIIlqFtsoflDZxfMTlDufcmP zqDs1fT8SwWcks0KUuXWY6e6aX2zp5WmUI5sihfL916scA63/oBmlqKm1QNgbtZRDa 15IT8Q4aWH7zlJO37OeJLOoj0no4SZjMLPHEP4rA=