NOTE: This charter is accurate as of the 30th IETF Meeting in Toronto. It
may now be out-of-date. (Consider this a "snapshot" of the working
group from that meeting.) Up-to-date charters for all active working
groups can be found elsewhere in this Web server.
IP Over AppleTalk (APPLEIP) Charter
- John Veizades <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mailing List Information
- General Discussion <email@example.com>
- To Subscribe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Archive <>
Description of Working Group
The IP Over AppleTalk Working Group is chartered to facilitate the connection
of Apple Macintoshes to IP internets, and to address the issues of
distributing AppleTalk services in an IP internet.
Goals and Milestones
- Post an Internet-Draft the current set of protocols used to connect Macintoshes to IP internets.
- Submit the AppleTalk MIB to the IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard.
NOTE: The Internet-Draft(s) listed below may have been deleted
since they are only good for six months.
Request for Comments