Inter-Domain Policy Routing (idpr) Charter
NOTE: This charter is accurate as of the 31st IETF Meeting in San Jose. It
may now be out-of-date. (Consider this a "snapshot" of the working
group from that meeting.) Up-to-date charters for all active working
groups can be found elsewhere in this Web server.
- Martha Steenstrup <email@example.com>
Routing Area Director(s):
- Joel Halpern <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mailing List Information
- General Discussion:email@example.com
- To Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of Working Group
The Inter-Domain Policy Routing Working Group is chartered to
develop an architecture and set of protocols for policy routing
among large numbers of arbitrarily interconnected administrative
Goals and Milestones
- Write an architecture document.
- Draft Protocol Specification of key elements of the protocol.
- Develop a prototype implementation of the protocols.
- Submit the IDPR Specification to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.
No Current Internet-Drafts
Request for Comments