IP Over AppleTalk (appleip) Charter
NOTE: This charter is accurate as of the 33rd IETF Meeting in Stockholm. It
may now be out-of-date. (Consider this a "snapshot" of the working
group from that meeting.) Up-to-date charters for all active working
groups can be found elsewhere in this Web server.
- John Veizades <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Internet Area Director(s):
- Frank Kastenholz <email@example.com>
- Susan Thomson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mailing List Information
- General Discussion:email@example.com
- To Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of Working Group
The IP Over AppleTalk Working Group is chartered to facilitate the connection
of Apple Macintoshes to IP internets, and to address the issues of
distributing AppleTalk services in an IP internet.
Goals and Milestones
- Post an Internet-Draft the current set of protocols used to connect Macintoshes to IP internets.
- Submit the AppleTalk MIB to the IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard.
No Current Internet-Drafts
Request for Comments