ISDN MIB (isdnmib) Charter
NOTE: This charter is accurate as of the 37th IETF Meeting in San Jose. It
may now be out-of-date. (Consider this a "snapshot" of the working
group from that meeting.) Up-to-date charters for all active working
groups can be found elsewhere in this Web server.
- Ed Alcoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Network Management Area Director(s):
- Deirdre Kostick <email@example.com>
- Fred Baker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mailing List Information
- General Discussion:email@example.com
- To Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Archive: ftp://ftp.cisco.com/ftp/isdn-mib/isdn-mib
Description of Working Group
The goal of the working group is to define the minimal set of managed
objects for SNMP-based management of ISDN interfaces. ISDN interfaces
are supported on a variety of equipment (for data and voice) including
terminal adapters, bridges, hosts, and routers. The set of objects will
be consistent with the SNMP framework and existing SNMP standards.
The working group will solicit any existing enterprise-specific MIB
modules to use as input to the standard MIB. The scope of the MIB is to
support remote configuration and administration; support all ISDN
interfaces and switch types; provide statistical information of ISDN
call activity; a table of ISDN call history; and SNMP traps specific to
ISDN call activity. RFC 1573 shall be used to define interface layering
Goals and Milestones
- Jun 95
- Post Internet-Draft for ISDN MIB.
- Jul 95
- Review Internet-Draft at Stockholm IETF.
- Sep 95
- Post update to ISDN MIB Internet-Draft.
- Dec 95
- Meet at Dallas IETF to review updated draft (if warranted).
- Dec 95
- Submit final Internet-Draft of the ISDN MIB to Area Director for consideration as a Proposed Standard.
No Request for Comments