Any submission to the IETF intended by the Contributor for
publication as all or part of an IETF Internet-Draft or RFC and any
statement made within the context of an IETF activity is considered an
"IETF Contribution". Such statements include oral statements in IETF
sessions, as well as written and electronic communications made at any
time or place, which are addressed to:
- The IETF plenary session
- The IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG
- Any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself,
any working group or design team list, or any other list functioning
under IETF auspices
- Any IETF working group or portion thereof
- Any Birds of a Feather (BOF) session
- The IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB
- The RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function
All IETF Contributions are subject to the rules of RFC 5378 and RFC 3979 (updated by RFC 4879).
Statements made outside of an IETF session, mailing list
or other function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF
activity, group or function, are not IETF Contributions in the context
of this notice. Please consult RFC 5378 and RFC 3979 for details.
A participant in any IETF activity is deemed to accept
all IETF rules of process, as documented in Best Current Practices RFCs
and IESG Statements.
A participant in any IETF activity acknowledges that
written, audio and video records of meetings may be made and may be
available to the public.