IETF Bits-n-Bites events highlight products and services that showcase IETF protocols in action. Held in conjunction with IETF meetings, Bits-n-Bites events take place in social settings designed to encourage in-depth discussions. With complimentary hor d’oeuvres, wine and craft beers, this dynamic two-hour event is eagerly anticipated by the entire IETF community.
Companies and organizations often work together in teams to demonstrate interoperability and the practical implementations of IETF standards.
IETF Bits-n-Bites provides the opportunity to showcase products and solutions to technology leaders from around the world in the context of a week-long meeting focused on technical development and evolution.
Participants at previous IETF Bits-n- Bites held in Asia, Europe, and the North America have showcased technologies related to the Internet of Things (IoT), security and privacy, Real-time Web communications, and software defined networking (SDN).
As a participant in an IETF Bits-n-Bites, your company will receive:
- A 6-foot draped expo table, configured with electrical power and hardwired into the IETF’s high bandwidth Internet
- Company or organization logo on the IETF website
- Two slides of a rotating slide display in the room for the duration of the event
- Company or organization logo on signage throughout the meeting space
- Acknowledgement at the IETF meeting plenary and in the proceedings of the meeting
For more information about how to participate in an upcoming Bits-n-Bites event, please contact us at email@example.com.