Subject: What is going on??

From: Renee Gates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 08:47:09 -0700

Dear ISN Supporters,

    Where has al of the dialog gone?  Just a few weeks ago we were
actively discussing
reactivating the ISN group and now I haven't heard from anyone in a
week.  Have we lost interest?  Will someone please let us know what's
going on.

Renee Gates
[email-masked]

---

From: "William L. Schrader" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 10:16:14 -0400

please unsubscribe me

---

From: Jodi-Ann Ito <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 17:20:37 -1000

don't give up yet :-)  I'll be consolidating replies this weekend and will
post a summary to the list to hopefully spur on further discussions.  tnx.