Subject: re Chicago

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 09:35:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Just curious: how many people on the list think they'll be able to make
the session at the Chicago IETF?  It's the week of 8/24, if your memory
needs jogging.  (And if you are saying "IETF? huh?" info is at
http://www.ietf.org/ )

regards,
April

-------------------------------------------------------------------
April Marine			
GLOBE Program			1-800-858-9947  --> Help Desk
NASA Ames Research Center	650-604-0762    --> me
(Raytheon STX)			[email-masked]

---

From: Renee Gates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 18:24:51 -0700

Hello April,
    I looked over the agenda for the August IETF meeting in Chicago, but I
didn't see
The ISN working group on the agenda.  For those of us who might like to
come but can't be there for the entire week; Do you know yet on what
specific days ISN issues will be discussed.

Have a Blessed Day.....

Renee Gates
The KJR Group

---

From: Jodi-Ann Ito <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 07:53:30 -1000

Hi Renee,
The ISN meeting isn't on the schedule yet because I haven't confirmed
my flights yet and don't know when exactly I'll arrive in Chicago.  As
soon as I get that settled, I'll request a slot for ISN.  I hope to
get things sorted out by next week.  Hope that isn't too late for you.
-jodi