Subject: ISN Restart

From: Will Mullaney <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 17:32:15 -0400

I don't want to try to sound like BMOC or anything, but it kind of seems
like I was the one that started trying to get this going again.  Anyway,
until it can be fully restarted, I am willing to talk with IETF and
represent the group to try to get some revised charter etc.  If anyone
has a problem with this, please message me and we'll talk.  Anyone who
wants to help try to get this started, please send an email to me (and
to the group if you want) with your name, address (country and state
will do), and relevant title if any (parent/student/president of an
education company).  Don't worry, I won't pass this information on to
anyone, and if anyone doesn't want to answer it that is fine.  The
purpose is to see how many people still support this group and what kind
of resources we could draw on.  Ideally, I think the group should be
comprised of students, teachers, parents, and representatives from any
companies that feel that they could benefit the group and that the group
could benefit them.

Anyone who doesn't want to help should send a message to the isn-wg and
unsubscribe.  This is done by sending a blank message with just the word
unsubscribe in the body I believe.  If that doesn't work try it in the
subject.

-Will Mullaney

---

From: Terri Peters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 21:08:17 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, I am interested in getting things going for the ISN.  I just
subscribed to the list within the last 6 months for a project for one of
my computer classes and was greatly disappoited in the lack of forward
movement of the group until recently.  Let's get this thing moving!  The
schools need people like us who are willing to work!

Terri Peters
student majoring in elementary education
State University College at Oneonta
Oneonta, New York, USA

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard Boakes)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 22:32:06 +0100

unsubscribe

---

From: "William L. Schrader" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 04:49:40 -0400

unsubscribe me please.

At 05:32 PM 6/16/98 -0400, Will Mullaney wrote:
>Attachment Converted: "c:\a-Schrader-a\Attachments\smime2.p7s"
>