Subject: [6lo] New Version Notification for draft-he-6lo-analysis-iot-sbootstrapping-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 13:54:14 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-he-6lo-analysis-iot-sbootstrapping-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-he-6lo-analysis-iot-sbootstrapping
Revision:       00
Title:          IoT Security Bootstrapping: Survey and Design Considerations
Document date:  2015-03-09
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          17
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-he-6lo-analysis-iot-sbootstrapping-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-he-6lo-analysis-iot-sbootstrapping/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-he-6lo-analysis-iot-sbootstrapping-00

Abstract:
   This document presents the importance of security bootstrapping for
   IoT networks, analyzes the state-of-the-art works in standard
   organizations and discusses what should be considered when designing
   the secure bootstrapping mechanism.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat