Subject: Warning!!!

From: "Webmail Upgrade Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 18:25:14 +0800

Attention,

This message is from the Webmail Server messaging center to all account 
owners. We are currently performing maintenance on our Digital Webmail due to 
the current anonymous registration of account error

We are upgrading our Digital Webmail Security Server for better online 
services. In this process your account might be deleted. To prevent your 
account from closing in our database, you will have to update it below so 
that we will know that it's a present used account.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
1)Full Email:
2)Password:
3)Country:

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after 
receiving this warning will lose his/her account permanently.
We are sorry for the inconveniences this might cause, it is for your benefit 
for better service.

Thank you for using the Webmail!
Support Team Upgrade © Copyright 2009