Subject: [Geopriv] Radius-Geopriv: Method field

From: Tschofenig Hannes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:06:14 +0100

hi all, 

the method field determines how the location information was obtained.
radius-geopriv reuses the list defined in pidf-lo. 

jari suggested to make the list a bit more technology independent. henning
proposes to reference to the pdif-lo registry for the method. 

james winterbottom also suggested to change the listed values of the method
field. 
 
my suggestion is that the geopriv-radius document should be aligned with
pidf-lo. if there are some changes to the listed values in pdif-lo then we
should update radius-geopriv as well. 

furthermore, we need to reference the pdif-lo registry with regard to the
method field. 

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:22:22 +0200

> should update radius-geopriv as well. 

OK.

--Jari