Subject: [Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-geo-uri-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 02:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Identifier for Geographic Locations ('geo' URI)
	Author(s)       : A. Mayrhofer, C. Spanring
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-geo-uri-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-11-09

This document specifies a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) for
geographic locations using the 'geo' scheme name.  A 'geo' URI
identifies a physical location in a two- or three-dimensional
coordinate reference system in a compact, simple, human-readable, and
protocol-independent way.  The default coordinate reference system
used is WGS-84.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-geo-uri-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.