Subject: Re: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #22: Resolution does not define Geographic Privacy policy ?

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 05:34:08 -0000

#22: Resolution does not define Geographic Privacy policy ?
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  martin.thomson@…           |       Owner:  jmpolk@…                  
     Type:  task                       |      Status:  new                       
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  draft-ietf-geopriv-3825bis
Component:  rfc3825bis                 |     Version:                            
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |    Keywords:  policy                    
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Comment(by bernard_aboba@…):

 How about this?

 Change: "Resolution does not define Geographic Privacy policy"

 To:

 "No inferences relating to privacy policies can be drawn from either
 uncertainty or resolution values."

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/22#comment:2>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>

---

From: "Thomson, Martin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:40:31 +0800

I'm happy with that.  I'm not sure that it's a useful statement to make, but given the history, I think that this is appropriate.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of geopriv issue tracker
> Sent: Wednesday, 11 November 2009 2:34 PM
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #22: Resolution does not define
> Geographic Privacy policy ?
> 
> Ticket URL:
> <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/22#comment:2>
> _______________________________________________
> Geopriv mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:55:22 -0600

At 11:34 PM 11/10/2009, geopriv issue tracker wrote:
>      Type:  task                       | 
> Status:  new

I have no issues with this either

---

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 04:45:07 -0000

#22: Resolution does not define Geographic Privacy policy ?
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  martin.thomson@…           |        Owner:  jmpolk@…                  
     Type:  task                       |       Status:  closed                    
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:  draft-ietf-geopriv-3825bis
Component:  rfc3825bis                 |      Version:                            
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |   Resolution:  fixed                     
 Keywords:  policy                     |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Looks like we have agreement on this.  I'll close it.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://zinfandel.levkowetz.com/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/22#comment:3>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>