Subject: Re: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #7: Identity CRS URN for each "datum"

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 05:05:30 -0000

#7: Identity CRS URN for each "datum"
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  martin.thomson@…           |        Owner:  Martin.Thomson@…         
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed                   
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:                           
Component:  rfc3825bis                 |      Version:                           
 Severity:  -                          |   Resolution:  fixed                    
 Keywords:  crs urn                    |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 I believe that this issue was addressed in -02, Section 2.5.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/7#comment:3>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>