Subject: [Geopriv] WebEx Attendee Info

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:29:23 +0900

We will have a WebEx session running for the GEOPRIV meeting today (in  
addition to the usual room audio and jabber). Feel free to join using  
the info below.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Topic: IETF GeoPriv WG Meeting
Host: Marc Linsner
Date and Time:
November 12, 2009 9:00 am, Japan Standard Time (Hiroshima, GMT+09:00)
Event number: 206 806 680
Event password: ietf

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online event
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/onstage/g.php?d=206806680&t=a&EA=marc.linsner%40cisco.com&ET=c1dcef3eb739b907a23b0da95a6e4f21&ETR=7637b2053af5bb053c32a483c4fdf7d8&RT=MiMxMQ==&p
2. Click "Join Now".

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------

1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or  
Access Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

-------------------------------------------------------
Cost Savings Tips and Tricks
-------------------------------------------------------

- Whenever possible, call the local number (if there is no charge to  
you). http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html

- When using a U.S. cell phone in the United States, always call the  
local number, otherwise the company is charged twice (once for the  
minutes and again for the toll-free number).

- When staying in a hotel, dial the local number from your cell phone,  
have the system call you, or use IP Communicator.

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
You can contact Marc Linsner at:
[email-masked]

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files  
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in  
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on  
your computer by going to https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/onstage/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows  
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during  
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically  
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do  
not join the session.