Subject: [Geopriv] FW: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-geopriv-geo-uri-04.txt

From: "Alexander Mayrhofer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 11:55:13 +0100

FYI - i have posted a new version of the "geo" URI draft. This version
contains changes requested by the Area Director (adding a registry for
the "crs" parameter), and incorporates comments from Alfred Hoenes.

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 11:30 AM
To: [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-geopriv-geo-uri-04.txt 

New version (-04) has been submitted for
draft-ietf-geopriv-geo-uri-04.txt.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-geo-uri-04.txt
Sub state has been changed to AD Follow up from New Id Needed

Diff from previous version:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-geopriv-geo-uri-04

IETF Secretariat.