Subject: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #28: "DHC" options

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 05:23:15 -0000

#28: "DHC" options
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:  bernard_aboba@…           
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new                       
 Priority:  trivial                    |   Milestone:  draft-ietf-geopriv-3825bis
Component:  rfc3825bis                 |     Version:  1.0                       
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |    Keywords:                            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 From Martin (see http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/geopriv/current/msg08012.html)

 Why do rfc3825bis and dhcp-lbyr-uri-option both use the acronym "DHC"
 (without the usual "P")?

 When I see "DHC Option" I wonder whether this option is a protocol
 parameter or if it belongs to the DHC WG.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/28>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>

---

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 04:46:32 -0000

#28: "DHC" options
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:  bernard_aboba@…           
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed                    
 Priority:  trivial                    |    Milestone:  draft-ietf-geopriv-3825bis
Component:  rfc3825bis                 |      Version:  1.0                       
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |   Resolution:  fixed                     
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 I have changed "DHC" to "DHCP" in the usages that Martin mentions above,
 within -03.  I'll mark this as "fixed" for now.  If there is an issue with
 one or more of the changes, go ahead and reopen.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://zinfandel.levkowetz.com/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/28#comment:1>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>