Subject: Re: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #15: Terminology for versioning

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 04:53:41 -0000

#15: Terminology for versioning
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  martin.thomson@…           |       Owner:  martin.thomson@…         
     Type:  task                       |      Status:  new                      
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:                           
Component:  rfc3825bis                 |     Version:                           
 Severity:  -                          |    Keywords:                           
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * owner:  bernard_aboba@… => martin.thomson@…

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/15#comment:1>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>

---

From: "Thomson, Martin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:18:37 +0800

Bernard,

Is this because you believe that the problem is addressed?  It looks good to me.  I'm inclined to close this issue.

--Martin

> -----Original Message-----
> From: geopriv issue tracker [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, 11 November 2009 1:54 PM
> To: Thomson, Martin; [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [geopriv] #15: Terminology for versioning
> 
> Ticket URL:
> <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/15#comment:1>

---

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:29:25 -0800

I'll close it.  If there are additional fixes needed, folks can go ahead and reopen it (providing text for what's remaining). 

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomson, Martin [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 9:19 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [geopriv] #15: Terminology for versioning

Bernard,

--Martin

---

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 05:30:31 -0000

#15: Terminology for versioning
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  martin.thomson@…           |        Owner:  martin.thomson@…          
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed                    
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:  draft-ietf-geopriv-3825bis
Component:  rfc3825bis                 |      Version:  1.0                       
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |   Resolution:  fixed                     
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * severity:  - => Active WG Document
  * resolution:  => fixed
  * version:  => 1.0
  * milestone:  => draft-ietf-geopriv-3825bis
  * type:  task => defect

Comment:

 I think this one is closed in -02.  If not, please re-open.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/15#comment:2>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>