Subject: [Geopriv] WGLC: draft-rosen-geopriv-prefix-00

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 14:20:06 +0000

In September we took a consensus call on adopting draft-rosen-geopriv- 
prefix-00 as a working group item. As the draft is extremely  
straightforward, we are taking it directly to WGLC. An associated  
milestone has been approved.

Thus, this is a GEOPRIV Working Group Last Call for comments on
draft-rosen-geopriv-prefix-00
(http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rosen-geopriv-prefix-00.txt)

Please send your comments no later than Monday, November 23, 2009.

---

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 05:59:21 +0000

Just a reminder that the WGLC for draft-rosen-geopriv-prefix-00 ends  
Monday, November 23. Please send comments to the list if you have them.

Alissa

>
> In September we took a consensus call on adopting draft-rosen- 
> geopriv-prefix-00 as a working group item. As the draft is extremely  
> _______________________________________________
> Geopriv mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv
>