Subject: [hybi] thewebsocketprotocol #24 (new): Feedback not merged in -02

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 20:17:59 -0000

#24: Feedback not merged in -02
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sm+ietf@…             |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:     
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol  |     Version:     
 Severity:  Active WG Document    |    Keywords:     
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Message posted by Simon Pieters on 7 Oct, 2010:

 See message posted at
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg04314.html

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/24>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.

---

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:21:22 -0000

Comment(by sm+ietf@…):

 Message posted by Brodie Thiesfield on 14 Oct, 2010:

 The current WebSocket API specifies the ability for multiple protocols
 to be supplied in the constructor of the WebSocket object. The
 current WebSocket protocol spec doesn't specifically preclude
 supplying a list of protocols in the Sec-WebSocket-Protocol request
 header, however it doesn't properly specify it either.

 The following changes to the -02 spec text remedy this oversight and
 specify the subprotocols as a space separated list (as required by the
 definition of a protocol name to be any ASCII characters except spaces
 and control characters).

 See message posted at
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg04468.html

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/24#comment:1>

---

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 20:10:52 -0000

Changes (by ifette@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Addressed in r41 of the spec in SVN, which will be included in -03

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sm+ietf@…             |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                 |    Milestone:        
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol  |      Version:        
 Severity:  Active WG Document    |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/24#comment:2>