Subject: Re: [hybi] IETF-79

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 12:57:24 -0700

Hi Ian,
At 10:54 05-10-10, Ian wrote:
>SM points out that BOF isn't the right terminology. Apologies. What 
>I meant was a meeting similar to the one we had at Maastricht a few 
>months ago. Question still stands :)

The working group is not scheduled to meet at IETF 79.  Working group 
participants attending IETF 79 can still make use the opportunity to 
meet each other and discuss the issues.

I listed some of the open issues at 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg04262.html  I 
also commented on the handshake thread.  Several participants are 
still discussing about that and haven't reached a compromise yet. 
:-)  If anyone has any suggestion on how to resolve the issue, it 
would be most welcome.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
HyBi WG Secretary