Subject: Re: [hybi] thewebsocketprotocol #13 (closed): URI definition

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 18:07:11 -0000

#13: URI definition

Changes (by ifette@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 I've replaced this with references to 3986/7 in version 31 of the document
 in SVN. If you feel this causes any problems or ambiguities, please let me
 know.

-- 
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  salvatore.loreto@…             |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                         |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                          |    Milestone:        
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol           |      Version:        
 Severity:  Active WG Document             |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                                 |  
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/13#comment:1>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.