Subject: Re: [hybi] thewebsocketprotocol #15 (closed): Changes to Section 1.2 - Protocol Overview

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 18:15:57 -0000

#15: Changes to Section 1.2 - Protocol Overview

Changes (by ifette@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 This is addressed in revision 32 of draft-ietf-hybi-
 thewebsocketprotocol.xml which will be included in -03.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sm+ietf@…             |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                 |    Milestone:        
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol  |      Version:        
 Severity:  Active WG Document    |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/15#comment:1>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.