Subject: Re: [hybi] thewebsocketprotocol #12 (closed): ASCII reference

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 18:00:21 -0000

#12: ASCII reference

Changes (by ifette@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 This is fixed in revision 30 of draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol.xml
 (which will be included in -03). I have added a reference to

    [ANSI.X3-4.1986]
               American National Standards Institute, "Coded Character
               Set - 7-bit American Standard Code for Information
               Interchange", ANSI X3.4, 1986.

-- 
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  salvatore.loreto@…             |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                         |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                          |    Milestone:        
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol           |      Version:        
 Severity:  Active WG Document             |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                                 |  
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/12#comment:1>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.