Subject: Re: [hybi] thewebsocketprotocol #21 (closed): Changes to Section 4.7 Extensibility

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:37:06 -0000

#21: Changes to Section 4.7 Extensibility

Changes (by ifette@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Addressed in r38 in svn. Took your text, but left in the bulleted list of
 things that extensions might do so that people who haven't the benefit of
 having read the entire ML can better and quickly understand the likely
 effects of extensions.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sm+ietf@…             |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                 |    Milestone:        
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol  |      Version:        
 Severity:  Active WG Document    |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/21#comment:1>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.