Subject: Re: [hybi] thewebsocketprotocol #5 (new): IANA registration for the Upgrade token

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 17:45:43 -0000

#5: IANA registration for the Upgrade token

Changes (by ifette@…):

  * owner:  => salvatore.loreto@…

Comment:

 Sal, as best as I can tell this is now appearing correctly. Can you
 verify? If so, let's close this out.

-- 
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  salvatore.loreto@…             |       Owner:  salvatore.loreto@…           
     Type:  defect                         |      Status:  new                          
 Priority:  minor                          |   Milestone:                               
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol           |     Version:                               
 Severity:  -                              |    Keywords:                               
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/5#comment:2>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.

---

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 18:08:23 -0000

Changes (by salvatore.loreto@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 yes, now it is correct and I close it.

-- 
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  salvatore.loreto@…             |        Owner:  salvatore.loreto@…           
     Type:  defect                         |       Status:  closed                       
 Priority:  minor                          |    Milestone:                               
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol           |      Version:                               
 Severity:  -                              |   Resolution:  fixed                        
 Keywords:                                 |  
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/5#comment:3>