Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-enum-source-uri-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:20:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Extension for ENUM Source-URI
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-enum-source-uri-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2007-12-11

This document defines a specific DNS extension, based on the EDNS0 
OPT RR, for an ENUM query to include the source URI which caused the 
ENUM request.  This is useful, for example, to specify the 
originating SIP or TEL URI from a SIP request which triggered the 
ENUM query, so the ENUM server can provide a different response.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-enum-source-uri-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kaplan-enum-source-uri-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-enum-source-uri-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce