Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-srtp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 12:30:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GDOI Key Establishment for the SRTP Data Security Protocol
	Author(s)       : M. Baugher, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-srtp-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2007-12-04

The Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) protects unicast and
multicast RTP packets.  Multicast receivers of SRTP session data
therefore share an SRTP master key for message authentication and
decryption.  This document describes how to establish a shared,
"group key" for an SRTP session using RFC 3547, the Group Domain of
Interpretation (GDOI) and RFC 2408, the Internet Security Association
and Key Management Protocol.  This document extends GDOI for SRTP
group key establishment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-srtp-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-srtp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-srtp-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce