Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-leung-mip4-proxy-mode-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:15:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: WiMAX Forum/3GPP2 Proxy Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)	: K. Leung, et al.
	Filename	: draft-leung-mip4-proxy-mode-05.txt
	Pages		: 42
	Date		: 2007-12-18
	
Mobile IPv4 is a standard mobility protocol that enables IPv4 device
   to move among networks while maintaining its IP address.  The mobile
   device has the Mobile IPv4 client function to signal its location to
   the routing anchor, known as the Home Agent.  However, there are many
   IPv4 devices without such capability due to various reasons.  This
   document describes Proxy Mobile IPv4 (PMIPv4), a scheme based on
   having the Mobile IPv4 client function in a network entity to provide
   mobility support for an unaltered and mobility-unaware IPv4 device,
   and the existing application of PMIPv4 in WiMAX Forum and 3GPP2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leung-mip4-proxy-mode-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-leung-mip4-proxy-mode-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-leung-mip4-proxy-mode-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce