Subject: I-D Action:draft-park-netlmm-pmipv6-roaming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 20:30:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Roaming Mechanism between PMIPv6 Domains
	Author(s)       : J. Na, et al.
	Filename        : draft-park-netlmm-pmipv6-roaming-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2007-12-03

Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is designed to provide mobility service to
mobile nodes in the network domain that does not require the nodes to
be involved in mobility management.  In other words, the PMIPv6 can
support roaming within a PMIPv6 domain, i.e. intra-domain roaming,
transparent to mobile nodes without mobility functionality.  However,
the mobile nodes should have additional protocols such as MIPv6 for
roaming between PMIPv6 domains, i.e. inter-domain roaming, although
the domains also service the transparent mobility.  Hence, network-
based solution is needed for providing transparent mobility to the
mobile nodes that only move about between PMIPv6 domains.  This
document specifies the inter-domain roaming mechanism controlled by
the networks adopting the PMIPv6 protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-park-netlmm-pmipv6-roaming-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-park-netlmm-pmipv6-roaming-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-park-netlmm-pmipv6-roaming-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce