Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lewis-lisp-interworking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:15:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Interworking LISP with IPv4 and IPv6
	Author(s)	: D. Lewis, et al.
	Filename	: draft-lewis-lisp-interworking-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2007-12-14

   This document describes various methods for interworking between the
   Internet and an Internet in which Endpoint Identifiers are separated
   from to Routing Locators using the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
   (LISP).  Existing Internet hosts that do not participate in the LISP
   system must still be able to reach sites numbered from this EID
   prefixes.  This new draft describes mechanisms which might be used to
   provide reachability between these types of sites.  A new network

   element, the Proxy Tunnel Router may also be deployed to act as a
   transitional LISP Ingress Tunnel Router for a subnetwork which does
   not implement LISP but which requires communication to devices that
   are addressed from LISP prefixes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lewis-lisp-interworking-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-lewis-lisp-interworking-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lewis-lisp-interworking-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce