Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-caclearanceconstraints-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:15:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Clearance and CA Clearance Constraints Certificate Extensions
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, S. Chokhani
	Filename	: draft-turner-caclearanceconstraints-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2007-12-14
	
   This document defines the syntax and semantics for the Clearance and 
   the Certification Authority (CA) Clearance Constraints X.509 
   certificate extensions.  The Clearance certificate extension is used 
   to indicate the clearance held by the subject.  The CA Clearance 
   Constraints certificate extension values in a Trust Anchor (TA) and 

   the CAs in a certification path constrain the effective Clearance of 
   the subject of the last certificate in the certification path. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-caclearanceconstraints-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-turner-caclearanceconstraints-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-turner-caclearanceconstraints-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce