Subject: I-D Action:draft-sugimoto-mip6-pfkey-migrate-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 03:20:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PF_KEY Extension as an Interface between Mobile IPv6 and IPsec/IKE
	Author(s)       : S. Sugimoto, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sugimoto-mip6-pfkey-migrate-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2007-12-15

This document describes the need for an interface between Mobile IPv6
and IPsec/IKE and show how the two protocols can interwork.  We
propose a set of extensions to the PF_KEY framework which allows
smooth and solid operation of IKE in a Mobile IPv6 environment.  The
first extension is called PF_KEY MIGRATE and is for migrating the
endpoint addresses of a IPsec Security Association pair in tunnel
mode.  The second extension is named SADB_X_EXT_PACKET and allows IKE
to make the right choice for address selection in bootstrapping
process.  Both extensions are helpful for assuring smooth
interworking between Mobile IPv6 and IPsec/IKE and achieving
performance optimization.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sugimoto-mip6-pfkey-migrate-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-sugimoto-mip6-pfkey-migrate-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sugimoto-mip6-pfkey-migrate-04.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce