Subject: I-D Action:draft-stenberg-v6ops-pd-route-maintenance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 03:20:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Prefix Delegation routing state maintenance approaches
	Author(s)       : M. Stenberg, O. Troan
	Filename        : draft-stenberg-v6ops-pd-route-maintenance-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2007-12-10

The maintenance of Prefix Delegation (PD) routing state is an issue
that people have discussed in the IETF DHC WG, and there have been
drafts on the topic.  However, as the pros and cons of the different
routing state maintenance solutions have not been examined
thoroughly, this text attempts to shed some light on both the actual
problem and the various alternative solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stenberg-v6ops-pd-route-maintenance-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-stenberg-v6ops-pd-route-maintenance-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-stenberg-v6ops-pd-route-maintenance-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce