Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-forces-model-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:20:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ForCES Forwarding Element Model
	Author(s)       : J. Halpern, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-model-09.txt
	Pages           : 126
	Date            : 2007-12-21

This document defines the forwarding element (FE) model used in the
Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES) protocol.  The
model represents the capabilities, state and configuration of
forwarding elements within the context of the ForCES protocol, so
that control elements (CEs) can control the FEs accordingly.  More
specifically, the model describes the logical functions that are
present in an FE, what capabilities these functions support, and how
these functions are or can be interconnected.  This FE model is
intended to satisfy the model requirements specified in the ForCES
requirements document, RFC3654 [2].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-model-09.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-forces-model-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-model-09.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce