Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 01:20:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Extensions to the Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol
	Author(s)       : B. Weis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2007-12-10

The Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol describes 
security services for traffic at the IP layer. That architecture 
primarily defines services for Internet Protocol (IP) unicast 
packets. It also defines services for manually keyed Security 
Associations (SAs) matching IP multicast traffic selectors. This 
document further defines the security services for manually and 
dynamically keyed SAs matching IP multicast traffic selectors 
within that Security Architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-07.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce