Subject: I-D Action: draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 02:35:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data model for Policy based Event Management
        Authors         : Michael Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Chongfeng Xie
	Filename        : draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2019-06-29

Abstract:
   [RFC8328] defines a policy-based management framework that allow
   definition of a data model to be used to represent high-level,
   possibly network-wide policies.  This document defines an YANG data
   model for the policy based event management [RFC7950].  The policy
   based Event YANG provides the ability for the network management
   function (within a controller, an orchestrator, or a network element)
   to control the configuration and monitor state change on the network
   element and take simple and instant action when a trigger condition
   on the system state is met.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/