Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 12:57:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Gap Analysis of Dynamic Networks to Hybrid Cloud DCs
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Andrew G. Malis
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-06-19

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the technological gaps when using SD-WAN to
   dynamically interconnect workloads and applications hosted in
           rd        various 3  party cloud data centers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/