Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-spring-srv6-path-segment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 01:03:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Segment for SRv6 (Segment Routing in IPv6)
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Jie Dong
                          Rakesh Gandhi
	Filename        : draft-li-spring-srv6-path-segment-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-06-28

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths by encoding paths as sequences of topological sub-paths, called
   "segments".  Segment routing architecture can be implemented over an
   MPLS data plane as well as an IPv6 data plane.

   Further, Path Segment has been defined to identify an SR path in SR-
   MPLS networks, and used for various use-cases such as end-to-end SR
   Path Protection and Performance Measurement (PM) of an SR path.
   Similar to SR-MPLS, this document defines Path Segment in SRv6
   networks to identify an SRv6 path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-spring-srv6-path-segment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-spring-srv6-path-segment-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-spring-srv6-path-segment-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-spring-srv6-path-segment-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/