Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-quota-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 03:21:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IMAP QUOTA Extension
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-quota-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-06-17

Abstract:
   The QUOTA extension of the Internet Message Access Protocol (RFC
   3501) permits administrative limits on resource usage (quotas) to be
   manipulated through the IMAP protocol.

   This memo obsoletes RFC 2087, but attempts to remain backwards
   compatible whenever possible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-quota/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-extra-quota-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-quota-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/