Subject: I-D Action: draft-rahul-roll-mop-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2019 00:20:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPL Mode of Operation extension
        Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-rahul-roll-mop-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-06-09

Abstract:
   RPL allows different mode of operations which allows nodes to have a
   consensus on the basic primitives that must be supported to join the
   network.  The MOP field in RFC6550 is of 3 bits and is fast
   depleting.  This document extends the MOP field specification and
   adds a notion of capabilities using which the nodes can further
   advertise their support for, possibly optional, capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rahul-roll-mop-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rahul-roll-mop-ext-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rahul-roll-mop-ext-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rahul-roll-mop-ext-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/