Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 17:07:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : 0-RTT TCP Convert Protocol
        Authors         : Olivier Bonaventure
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          SungHoon Seo
                          Benjamin Hesmans
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-07.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2019-06-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies an application proxy, called Transport
   Converter, to assist the deployment of TCP extensions such as
   Multipath TCP.  This proxy is designed to avoid inducing extra delay
   when involved in a network-assisted connection (that is, 0-RTT).

   This specification assumes an explicit model, where the proxy is
   explicitly configured on hosts.

   -- Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements with the RFC number to be assigned to
   this document: [This-RFC]

   Please update TBA statements with the port number to be assigned to
   the 0-RTT TCP Convert Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-converters/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/