Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 07:51:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Robust Scheduling against Selective Jamming in 6TiSCH Networks
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Simon Duquennoy
                          Gianluca Dini
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-06-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a method to generate robust TSCH schedules in a
   6TiSCH (IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4-2015) network, so as
   to protect network nodes against selective jamming attack.  Network
   nodes independently compute the new schedule at each slotframe, by
   altering the one originally available from 6top or alternative
   protocols, while preserving a consistent and collision-free
   communication pattern.  This method can be added on top of the
   minimal security framework for 6TiSCH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/