Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis-32.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 10:16:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public Notary Transparency WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Certificate Transparency Version 2.0
        Authors         : Ben Laurie
                          Adam Langley
                          Emilia Kasper
                          Eran Messeri
                          Rob Stradling
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis-32.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2019-06-20

Abstract:
   This document describes version 2.0 of the Certificate Transparency
   (CT) protocol for publicly logging the existence of Transport Layer
   Security (TLS) server certificates as they are issued or observed, in
   a manner that allows anyone to audit certification authority (CA)
   activity and notice the issuance of suspect certificates as well as
   to audit the certificate logs themselves.  The intent is that
   eventually clients would refuse to honor certificates that do not
   appear in a log, effectively forcing CAs to add all issued
   certificates to the logs.

   This document obsoletes RFC 6962.  It also specifies a new TLS
   extension that is used to send various CT log artifacts.

   Logs are network services that implement the protocol operations for
   submissions and queries that are defined in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis-32
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis-32

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis-32

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/