Subject: I-D Action: draft-dolmatov-magma-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 13:03:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GOST R 34.12-2015: Block Cipher "Magma"
        Authors         : Vasily Dolmatov
                          Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-magma-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-06-25

Abstract:
   This document is intended to be a source of information about updated
   version of the block cipher with block length of n=64 bits and key
   length k=256 bits (RFC5830), which is also referred as "Magma" and is
   described in the Russian Federal standard GOST R 34.12-2015,
   containing also the description of block cipher "Kuznechik"
   (RFC7801)/>.  These algorithms are from the set of Russian
   cryptographic standard algorithms (called GOST algorithms).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dolmatov-magma/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dolmatov-magma-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dolmatov-magma-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/