Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-spring-light-weight-srv6-ioam-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 03:06:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Light Weight IOAM for SRv6 Network Programming
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Zhenqiang Li
	Filename        : draft-li-spring-light-weight-srv6-ioam-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-06-27

Abstract:
   In-situ OAM(IOAM) records OAM information within the packet while the
   packet traverses a particular network domain.  A discussion of the
   motivation and requirements for in-situ OAM can be found in
   [I-D.brockners-inband-oam-requirements].

   This document defines a light weight IOAM method for SRv6 network
   programming.  In this method, IOAM information is carried in the data
   packet by the SIDs in the SRH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-spring-light-weight-srv6-ioam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-spring-light-weight-srv6-ioam-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-spring-light-weight-srv6-ioam-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-spring-light-weight-srv6-ioam-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/