Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 17:59:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Efficient Route Invalidation
        Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Rabi Narayan Sahoo
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-13.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-06-30

Abstract:
   This document explains the problems associated with the current use
   of NPDAO messaging and also discusses the requirements for an
   optimized route invalidation messaging scheme.  Further a new
   proactive route invalidation message called as "Destination Cleanup
   Object" (DCO) is specified which fulfills requirements of an
   optimized route invalidation messaging.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/