Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 05:13:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Framework for Automating Service and Network Management with YANG
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Young Lee
	Filename        : draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-04.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2019-06-19

Abstract:
   Model-driven service and network management provides a programmatic
   and standard-based approach for representing (virtual) services or
   networks and configuration to the network device that are used to
   build and deliver the service.  Models can be used at various phases
   of service and network management life cycle such as service
   instantiation, service provisionning, optimization, monitoring, and
   diagnostic.  Also, models can be designed to automate network
   management and provide closed-loop control for the sake of adaptive
   and deterministic service creation, delivery, and maintenance.

   This document provides a framework that describes and discusses an
   architecture for service and network management automation with YANG
   modeling technologies.  An applicability of YANG data models to
   automation of virtualized network service is also investigated.

   The document aims to exemplify an approach to illustrate the journey
   from technology-agnostic services to technology-specific actions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/