Subject: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-core-senml-lbn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 10:20:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Introducing the Local Base Name in SenML
        Author          : Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-core-senml-lbn-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-06-18

Abstract:
   The Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML) specification defines a format
   for representing simple sensor measurements and device parameters.
   This specification defines a new label to relax the requirement for
   global identification of every measurement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-core-senml-lbn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tschofenig-core-senml-lbn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tschofenig-core-senml-lbn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/