Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-ecomp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 20:43:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : eCoMP:a usecase of the unified radio and optical control architecture
        Authors         : Zhen Liu
                          Jiawei Zhang
                          Sainan Liu
                          Yuefeng Ji
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-ecomp-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2019-06-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies a usecase, called enhanced coordinated multi-
   point (eCoMP), for integreting radio and optical networks.  It focus
   on the fronthaul flexibility that allows "any-RRH_A to any-BBU_A"
   connection to improve the eCoMP service performance.  The procedure
   of the usecase is based on the unified radio and optical control
   archtecture, and an extended OpenFlow protocol is introduced to
   realize the procedure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ccamp-ecomp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-ecomp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-ecomp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/