Subject: I-D Action: draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 23:49:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for Internet Congestion Control at Endpoints
        Author          : Godred Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-06-30

Abstract:
   This document provides guidance on the design of methods to avoid
   congestion collapse and to provide congestion control.
   Recommendations and requirements on this topic are distributed across
   many documents in the RFC series.  It seeks to gather and consolidate
   these recommendations.  This is intended to provide input to the
   design of new congestion control methods in protocols, such as IETF
   QUIC.

   The present document is for discussion and comment by the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/