Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 09:54:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Third-Party Token-based Authentication and Authorization for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          Christer Holmberg
                          Victor Pascual
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-06-24

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for SIP, that is based on the OAuth
   2.0 and OpenID Connect Core 1.0 specifications, to enable the
   delegation of the user authentication and SIP registration
   authorization to a dedicated third-party entity that is separate from
   the SIP network elements that provide the SIP service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/