Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 23:08:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Vector Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Layer 3 Discovery and Liveness
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Rob Austein
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-01.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2019-06-12

Abstract:
   In Massive Data Centers (MDCs), BGP-SPF and similar routing protocols
   are used to build topology and reachability databases.  These
   protocols need to discover IP Layer 3 attributes of links, such as
   logical link IP encapsulation abilities, IP neighbor address
   discovery, and link liveness.  The Layer 3 Discovery and Liveness
   protocol specified in this document collects these data, which are
   then disseminated using BGP-SPF and similar protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/