Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-bbu-aggregation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 20:39:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BBU Agregation: a usecase of the unified radio and optical control architecture
        Authors         : Jiawei Zhang
                          Sainan Liu
                          Zhen Liu
                          Yuefeng Ji
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-bbu-aggregation-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-06-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies a usecase, called BBU aggregation, for
   integreting radio and optical networks.  It aims to compact several
   low-utilized BBU cards into one BBU to improve the BBU utilization.
   A flexible optical fronthaul network is connecting BBU and RRU to
   enable BBU aggregation by recongfiguring the lightpath between BBU
   and RRU.  The procedure of the usecase is based on the unified radio
   and optical control archtecture, and an extended OpenFlow protocol is
   introduced to realize the procedure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ccamp-bbu-aggregation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-bbu-aggregation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-bbu-aggregation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/