Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 05:26:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : I2NSF Network Security Function-Facing Interface YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Jinyong Tim Kim
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Jung-Soo Park
                          Susan Hares
                          Qiushi Lin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-06.txt
	Pages           : 104
	Date            : 2019-06-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring security
   policy rules on Network Security Functions (NSF).  The YANG data
   model in this document corresponds to the information model for NSF-
   Facing Interface in Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/