Subject: I-D Action: draft-blanchet-regext-rdap-deployfindings-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 14:10:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RDAP Deployment Findings and Update
        Author          : Marc Blanchet
	Filename        : draft-blanchet-regext-rdap-deployfindings-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-06-04

Abstract:
   Registration Access Data Protocol(RDAP) is being deployed in domain
   and IP address registries.  This document describes issues and
   findings while interfacing with the known server implementations and
   deployments.  It also provides recommendations for the
   specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-blanchet-regext-rdap-deployfindings/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-blanchet-regext-rdap-deployfindings-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-blanchet-regext-rdap-deployfindings-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-blanchet-regext-rdap-deployfindings-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/