Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2019 10:14:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Support for Local RIB in BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP)
        Authors         : Tim Evens
                          Serpil Bayraktar
                          Manish Bhardwaj
                          Paolo Lucente
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-06-07

Abstract:
   The BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) defines access to the Adj-RIB-In
   and locally originated routes (e.g. routes distributed into BGP from
   protocols such as static) but not access to the BGP instance Loc-RIB.
   This document updates the BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) RFC 7854 by
   adding access to the BGP instance Local-RIB, as defined in RFC 4271
   the routes that have been selected by the local BGP speaker's
   Decision Process.  These are the routes over all peers, locally
   originated, and after best-path selection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/