Subject: I-D Action: draft-ao-sfc-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 00:05:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG data model for SFC
        Authors         : Ting Ao
                          Ran Chen
                          Wei Wei
	Filename        : draft-ao-sfc-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-06-03

Abstract:
   This document is to define the YANG data model for SFC configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ao-sfc-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ao-sfc-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ao-sfc-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ao-sfc-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/