Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-sr-policy-path-segment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 00:28:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SR Policy Extensions for Path Segment and Bidirectional Path
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Huanan Chen
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Jie Dong
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-sr-policy-path-segment-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-06-27

Abstract:
   A Segment Routing (SR) policy is a set of candidate SR paths
   consisting of one or more segment lists with necessary path
   attributes.  For each SR path, it may also have its own path
   attributes, and Path Segment is one of them.  A Path Segment is
   defined to identify an SR path, which can be used for performance
   measurement, path correlation, and end-2-end path protection.  Path
   Segment can be also used to correlate two unidirctional SR paths into
   a bidirectional SR path which is required in some scenarios, for
   example, mobile backhaul transport network.

   This document defines extensions to BGP to distribute SR policies
   carrying Path Segment and bidirectional path information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-sr-policy-path-segment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-sr-policy-path-segment-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-idr-sr-policy-path-segment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/