Subject: I-D Action: draft-json-schema-language-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 16:38:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Schema Language
        Author          : Ulysse Carion
	Filename        : draft-json-schema-language-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2019-06-06

Abstract:
   JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Schema Language is a portable
   method for describing the format of JSON ([RFC8259], JavaScript
   Object Notation) data and the errors associated with ill-formed data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-json-schema-language/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-json-schema-language-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-json-schema-language-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-json-schema-language-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/