Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwartz-tls-lb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 07:49:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Metadata for Load Balancers
        Author          : Benjamin M. Schwartz
	Filename        : draft-schwartz-tls-lb-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-06-28

Abstract:
   A load balancer that does not terminate TLS may wish to provide some
   information to the backend server, in addition to forwarding TLS
   data.  This draft proposes a protocol between load balancers and
   backends that enables secure, efficient delivery of TLS with
   additional information.  The need for such a protocol has recently
   become apparent in the context of split mode ESNI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwartz-tls-lb/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schwartz-tls-lb-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schwartz-tls-lb-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/