Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-service-oriented-ip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 20:15:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Oriented Internet Protocol
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Guangpeng Li
	Filename        : draft-jiang-service-oriented-ip-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-06-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new, backwards-compatible, approach to
   packet forwarding, where the service required rather than the IP
   address required acts as the vector for routing packets at the edge
   of the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-service-oriented-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-service-oriented-ip-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jiang-service-oriented-ip-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-service-oriented-ip-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/