Subject: I-D Action: draft-dcrocker-dns-perimeter-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 06:40:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Perimeter Overlay
        Authors         : D. Crocker
                          T. Adams
	Filename        : draft-dcrocker-dns-perimeter-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-06-11

Abstract:
   The Domain Name System (DNS) naming syntax provides no meta-data for
   indicating administrative transitions through the hierarchy.  For
   example, it does not distinguish the higher-level portions that
   operate as public registries, versus those that operate as private
   organizations.  This specification creates a basic overlay mechanism
   for defining a logical Perimeter between administrative entities
   through the naming hierarchy.  The mechanism can then be applied for
   a variety of independent administrative indications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dcrocker-dns-perimeter/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dcrocker-dns-perimeter-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dcrocker-dns-perimeter-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dcrocker-dns-perimeter-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/