Subject: I-D Action: draft-smtp-dane-dmarc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 02:31:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An approach for end-to-end Email Security with DANE and DMARC
        Authors         : Ranjana
                          Balaji Rajendran
                          Bindhumadhava BS
	Filename        : draft-smtp-dane-dmarc-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-06-10

Abstract:
   An end-to-end email security solution is proposed by implementing
   both DANE and DMARC protocols.  DMARC enables the recipient's mail
   server, with a method to verify the sender's ingenuity.  DANE intends
   to mitigate the MITM attack, by enabling the sender a method to
   authenticate the recipient's mail domain.  DANE and DMARC therefore
   complement each other by allowing the sender to verify the
   recipient's domain, and the recipient to verify the sender's address
   respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smtp-dane-dmarc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smtp-dane-dmarc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smtp-dane-dmarc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/