Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-intarea-frag-fragile-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 13:58:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IP Fragmentation Considered Fragile
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Fred Baker
                          Geoff Huston
                          Robert M. Hinden
                          Ole Troan
                          Fernando Gont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-intarea-frag-fragile-11.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2019-06-14

Abstract:
   This document describes IP fragmentation and explains how it
   introduces fragility to Internet communication.

   This document also proposes alternatives to IP fragmentation and
   provides recommendations for developers and network operators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-intarea-frag-fragile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-intarea-frag-fragile-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-intarea-frag-fragile-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-intarea-frag-fragile-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/