Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-community-leaders-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 20:09:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Some Thoughts on IETF Community Leadership
        Author          : Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-community-leaders-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-06-19

Abstract:
   This is a personal view of what the IETF community might expect of
   its members who serve in leadership positions such as Area Directors
   and IAB members.  It is intended as personal input to the Nominating
   Committee, but posted as a draft since there is nothing private about
   it.  A particular emphasis is placed on the need for such members to
   be responsive to the community as a whole rather than to impose
   personal opinions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-community-leaders/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-community-leaders-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-community-leaders-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-community-leaders-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/