Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-rift-applicability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 20:14:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RIFT Applicability
        Authors         : Tony Przygienda
                          Yuehua Wei
                          Zheng Zhang
                          Dmitry Afanasiev
                          Tom Verhaeg
                          Jaroslaw Kowalczyk
	Filename        : draft-wei-rift-applicability-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-06-13

Abstract:
   This document discusses the properties and applicability of RIFT in
   different network topologies.  It intends to provide a rough guide
   how RIFT can be deployed to simplify routing operations in Clos
   topologies and their variations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-rift-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-rift-applicability-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wei-rift-applicability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/