Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-login-security-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 11:55:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Login Security Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : James Gould
                          Matthew Pozun
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-login-security-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-06-25

Abstract:
   The Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) includes a client
   authentication scheme that is based on a user identifier and
   password.  The structure of the password field is defined by an XML
   Schema data type that specifies minimum and maximum password length
   values, but there are no other provisions for password management
   other than changing the password.  This document describes an EPP
   extension that allows longer passwords to be created and adds
   additional security features to the EPP login command and response.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-login-security/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-login-security-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-login-security-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-login-security-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/