Subject: I-D Action: draft-wahl-scim-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 08:00:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCIM Profile for Provisioning Users Into Relying Party Applications
        Author          : Mark Wahl
	Filename        : draft-wahl-scim-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-06-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a profile of the System for Cross-Domain
   Identity Management Protocol (SCIM).  This profile defines how an
   identity provider, acting as a SCIM client, can notify a relying
   party application of changes to user accounts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wahl-scim-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wahl-scim-profile-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wahl-scim-profile-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/