Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-radio-optical-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 20:48:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Unified Control Plane Architecture for the convergency of radio and optical networks
        Authors         : Jiawei Zhang
                          Zhen Liu
                          Yuefeng Ji
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-radio-optical-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-06-16

Abstract:
   This memo specifies an unified radio and optical control architecture
   based on Software Defined Networking (SDN).  The architecture is
   designed for the purposes of end-to-end 5G Radio Access Networks
   (RAN) service, which enables joint radio and optical network resoures
   orchestration.  Based on this architecture, some new applications
   could be achieved, such as enhanced Coordinated MultiPoint (eCoMP)
   service, Baseband Unit (BBU) aggregation, fronthaul traffic
   prediction and so on.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ccamp-radio-optical-control/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-radio-optical-control-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-radio-optical-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/