Subject: I-D Action: draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 01:01:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network-Hexagons: H3-LISP Based Mobility Network
        Authors         : Sharon Barkai
                          Bruno Fernandez-Ruiz
                          S ZionB
                          Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Fabio Maino
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-06-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies combined use of H3 and LISP for mobility-networks:
   - Enabling real-time localized indexed-annotation of roads, tile by tile
   - For sharing - hazards, blockages, conditions, maintenance, furniture..
   - Between MobilityClients producing and consuming road-state information
   - Via in-network-state, an indirection by an addressable physical world grid.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/