Subject: I-D Action: draft-emailarchiveitoption-std-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 03:32:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The need for email archival option in email clients
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-emailarchiveitoption-std-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-06-13

Abstract:
    This document describes the need for a email archive option
    button or check box in email client to make sure of accountability
    of emails, transmission delivery and control of email SPAM

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-emailarchiveitoption-std/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-emailarchiveitoption-std-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-emailarchiveitoption-std-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-emailarchiveitoption-std-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/