Subject: I-D Action: draft-bambenek-porter-dnsop-whois-over-dns-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 04:16:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Domain Contact Information (WHOIS) over DNS
        Authors         : John Bambenek
                          Richard Porter
	Filename        : draft-bambenek-porter-dnsop-whois-over-dns-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-06-30

Abstract:
   Domain contact information over DNS provides a vehicle for
   exchanging contact information in a programmatic and reliable
   manner. DNS has a ubiquitous presence within the internet
   infrastructure and will act as a reliable publication method for
   contact information exchange. This RFC provides an agreed upon
   structure, voluntarily, to publish points of contact for domains.

   This document outlines the methodology for utilizing DNS TXT records
   for voluntary publication of various forms of contact. The intended
   purpose is to provide a faster means of reliable contact for
   professionals, cyber-defense of domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bambenek-porter-dnsop-whois-over-dns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bambenek-porter-dnsop-whois-over-dns-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bambenek-porter-dnsop-whois-over-dns-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bambenek-porter-dnsop-whois-over-dns-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/