Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 00:27:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Discovering PREF64 in Router Advertisements
        Authors         : Lorenzo Colitti
                          Jen Linkova
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-06-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Router Advertisement option to communicate
   NAT64 prefixes to clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/