Subject: I-D Action: draft-trossen-icnrg-ip-icn-5glan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 07:02:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP-based Services over ICN in 5G LAN Environments
        Authors         : Dirk Trossen
                          Chonggang Wang
                          Sebastian Robitzsch
                          Martin Reed
                          Mays Al-Naday
                          Janne Riihijarvi
	Filename        : draft-trossen-icnrg-ip-icn-5glan-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-06-06

Abstract:
   In this draft, we provide architecture and operations for enabling IP
   services over ICN over (5G-enabled) LAN environments.  Operations
   include ICN API to upper layers, HTTP over ICN, Service Proxy
   Operations, ICN Flow Management, Name Resolution, Mobility Handling,
   and Dual Stack Device Support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trossen-icnrg-ip-icn-5glan/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trossen-icnrg-ip-icn-5glan-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-trossen-icnrg-ip-icn-5glan-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/