Subject: I-D Action: draft-van-beijnum-sidrops-pathrpki-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 02:44:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path validation with RPKI
        Author          : Iljitsch van Beijnum
	Filename        : draft-van-beijnum-sidrops-pathrpki-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-06-20

Abstract:
   This memo adds the capability to validate the full BGP AS path to the
   RPKI mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-van-beijnum-sidrops-pathrpki/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-van-beijnum-sidrops-pathrpki-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-van-beijnum-sidrops-pathrpki-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/