Subject: I-D Action: draft-ao-sfc-oam-return-path-specified-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 00:48:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Controlled Return Path for Service Function Chain (SFC) OAM
        Authors         : Ting Ao
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Zhonghua Chen
	Filename        : draft-ao-sfc-oam-return-path-specified-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-06-04

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to the Service Function Chain (SFC)
   Operation, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) that enable control
   of the Echo Reply return path by specifying it as Reverse Service
   Function Path.  Enforcing the specific return path can be used to
   verify bidirectional connectivity of SFC and increase the robustness
   of SFC OAM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ao-sfc-oam-return-path-specified/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ao-sfc-oam-return-path-specified-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ao-sfc-oam-return-path-specified-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ao-sfc-oam-return-path-specified-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/