Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-netmod-base-notification-nmda-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:41:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NMDA Base Notification for Intent based configuration update
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Ran Tao
                          Rohit R Ranade
	Filename        : draft-wu-netmod-base-notification-nmda-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-06-29

Abstract:
   The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)and RESTCONF provides
   mechanisms to manipulate configuration datastores.  NMDA introduces
   additional datastores for systems that support more advanced
   processing chains converting configuration to operational state.
   However, client applications are not able to be aware of common
   events in these additional datstores of the management system, such
   as a intended configuration state change in NETCONF server or
   RESTCONF server, that may impact management applications,especially
   when a server is managed by multiple clients or management
   applications.  This document define a YANG module that allows a
   client to receive additional notifications for some common system
   events pertaining to the Network Management Datastore Architecture
   (NMDA) defined in [RFC8342].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-netmod-base-notification-nmda/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-netmod-base-notification-nmda-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-netmod-base-notification-nmda-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-netmod-base-notification-nmda-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/