Subject: I-D Action: draft-herrero-avt-ccsds-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 11:04:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for CCSDS Compressed Image Data
        Authors         : Rolando Herrero
                          Claude St.Pierre
	Filename        : draft-herrero-avt-ccsds-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-06-21

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP payload format for the Consultative
   Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS) Compressed Image Data
   standard [CCSDS122.0].  The compression is typically applied to two-
   dimensional and three-dimensional data cubes resulting from
   multispectral and hyperspectral imagining instruments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herrero-avt-ccsds/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herrero-avt-ccsds-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herrero-avt-ccsds-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/