Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-raw-technologies-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 06:44:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reliable and Available Wireless Technologies
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Dave Cavalcanti
                          Xavier Vilajosana
	Filename        : draft-thubert-raw-technologies-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-06-06

Abstract:
   This document presents a series of recent technologies that are
   capable of time synchronization and scheduling of transmission,
   making them suitable to carry time-sensitive flows with requirements
   of both reliable delivery in bounded time, and availability at all
   times, regardless of packet transmission or individual equipement
   failures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-raw-technologies/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-raw-technologies-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thubert-raw-technologies-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-raw-technologies-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/