Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyslov-ipsecme-tcp-guidelines-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 01:04:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Clarifications and Implementation Guidelines for using TCP Encapsulation in IKEv2
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-smyslov-ipsecme-tcp-guidelines-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-06-18

Abstract:
   The Internet Key Exchange Protocol version 2 (IKEv2) defined in
   [RFC7296] uses UDP transport for its messages.  [RFC8229] specifies a
   way to encapsulate IKEv2 and ESP (Encapsulating Security Payload)
   messages in TCP, thus making possible to use them in network
   environments that block UDP traffic.  However, some nuances of using
   TCP in IKEv2 are not covered by that specification.  This document
   provides clarifications and implementation guidelines for [RFC8229].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-tcp-guidelines/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-tcp-guidelines-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-tcp-guidelines-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyslov-ipsecme-tcp-guidelines-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/