Subject: I-D Action: draft-odonoghue-netrqmts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 10:10:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Meeting Network Requirements
        Author          : Karen O'Donoghue
	Filename        : draft-odonoghue-netrqmts-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-06-24

Abstract:
   The IETF Meeting Network has become integral to the success of any
   physical IETF meeting.  Building such a network, which provides
   service to thousands of heavy users and their multitude of devices,
   spread throughout the event venue, with very little time for setup
   and testing is a challenge.  This document provides a set of
   requirements, derived from hard won experience, as an aid to anyone
   involved in designing and deploying such future networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-odonoghue-netrqmts/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-odonoghue-netrqmts-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-odonoghue-netrqmts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/