Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-request-for-comments-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 20:36:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Request for Comments
        Author          : Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-request-for-comments-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-06-19

Abstract:
   This document discusses the Internet technical community's common
   document series and why its independence, and the professional status
   of the RFC Series Editor, must be stoutly defended.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-request-for-comments/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-request-for-comments-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-request-for-comments-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-request-for-comments-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/