Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-mwrmn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 19:54:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Cooperative Communication Method of the Converged Multi-media Wireless Resource Management Network
        Author          : Yi Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-mwrmn-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-06-12

Abstract:
   This paper describes a cooperative communication method of
   theconverged multi-media wireless resource management network.It can
   maximize the utilization of heterogeneous network resources and
   optimize the access to wireless resources of the network in the form
   of Mesh, which solves the problem of collaborative wireless resource
   management in multi-media converged networks.  Through the overall
   consideration of multi-media converged networks including wired
   network, wireless network, broadband network, and narrowband network,
   joint access control and resource scheduling for network devices with
   different characteristics in heterogeneous networks are realized.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-mwrmn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-mwrmn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-mwrmn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/