Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 23:45:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Alternate Marking Method
        Authors         : Tianran Zhou
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Shinyoung Lee
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-06-20

Abstract:
   This document proposes several ways to encapsulate the alternate
   marking field with enough space.  More information can be considered
   within the alternate marking field to facilitate the efficiency and
   ease the deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/