Subject: I-D Action: draft-dolmatov-magma-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 02:35:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GOST R 34.12-2015: Block Cipher "Magma"
        Authors         : Vasily Dolmatov
                          Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-magma-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-06-26

Abstract:
   This document is intended to be a source of information about updated
   version of the block cipher with block length of n=64 bits and key
   length k=256 bits (RFC5830), which is also referred as "Magma" and is
   described in the Russian Federal standard GOST R 34.12-2015,
   containing also the description of block cipher "Kuznechik"
   (RFC7801).  These algorithms are from the set of Russian
   cryptographic standard algorithms (called GOST algorithms).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dolmatov-magma/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dolmatov-magma-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dolmatov-magma-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dolmatov-magma-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/