Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 13:58:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Domain Name Registration Data (DNRD) Objects Mapping
        Authors         : Gustavo Lozano
                          James Gould
                          Chethan Thippeswamy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 179
	Date            : 2019-06-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies the format, contents and semantics of Domain
   Name Registration Data (DNRD) Escrow deposits for a Domain Name
   Registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/