Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-teas-actn-poi-applicability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 14:47:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Abstract
        Authors         : Y. Lee
                          D. Ceccarelli
                          J. Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-lee-teas-actn-poi-applicability-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-06-20

Abstract:
     This document outlines the applicability of Abstraction and
     Control of Traffic Engineered Networks (ACTN) to Packet & Optical
     Integration (POI). It also identifies a number of deployment
     scenarios to support L3VPN and L2VPN in operator's networks and
     provides implementation guidelines.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-teas-actn-poi-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-teas-actn-poi-applicability-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lee-teas-actn-poi-applicability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/