Subject: I-D Action: draft-vikjac-bmwg-evpnmultest-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 03:24:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for EVPN Multicasting
        Authors         : Sudhin Jacob
                          Vikram Nagarajan
	Filename        : draft-vikjac-bmwg-evpnmultest-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-06-26

Abstract:
   This document defines methodologies for benchmarking IGMP proxy
   performance over EVPN-VXLAN.  IGMP proxy over EVPN is defined in
   draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-02, and is being deployed in data
   center networks.  Specifically this document defines the
   methodologies for benchmarking IGMP proxy convergence, leave latency
   Scale,Core isolation, high availability and longevity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vikjac-bmwg-evpnmultest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vikjac-bmwg-evpnmultest-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vikjac-bmwg-evpnmultest-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vikjac-bmwg-evpnmultest-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/