Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-lsr-isis-hierarchical-isis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 13:13:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hierarchical IS-IS
        Authors         : Tony Li
                          Les Ginsberg
                          Paul Wells
	Filename        : draft-li-lsr-isis-hierarchical-isis-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-06-05

Abstract:
   The IS-IS routing protocol was originally defined with a two level
   hierarchical structure.  This was adequate for the networks at the
   time.  As we continue to expand the scale of our networks, it is
   apparent that additional hierarchy would be a welcome degree of
   flexibility in network design.

   This document defines IS-IS Levels 3 through 8.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-lsr-isis-hierarchical-isis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-lsr-isis-hierarchical-isis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-lsr-isis-hierarchical-isis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-lsr-isis-hierarchical-isis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/