Subject: I-D Action: draft-frindell-httpbis-partial-post-replay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 10:55:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Partial POST Replay
        Author          : Alan Frindell
	Filename        : draft-frindell-httpbis-partial-post-replay-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-06-28

Abstract:
   This memo introduces a method of exchanging HTTP [RFC7230] messages
   between a web server and a cooperating intermediary - such as a
   reverse proxy load balancer - that enables faster restarts for the
   web server with minimal disruption for users.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-frindell-httpbis-partial-post-replay/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-frindell-httpbis-partial-post-replay-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-frindell-httpbis-partial-post-replay-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/