Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 14:22:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE): Hash Algorithms
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-06-10

Abstract:
   The CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) syntax RFC 8152 does
   not define any direct methods for using hash algorithms.  There are
   however circumstances where hash algorithms are used: Indirect
   signatures, where the hash of one or more external contents are
   signed, or thumbprints, for identification of X.509 certificates or
   other objects.  This document defines a set of hash algorithms that
   are identified by COSE Algorithm Identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/