Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiaobn-ccamp-flexe-yang-mod-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 01:44:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Flex Ethernet(FlexE)
        Authors         : Xiaobing Niu
                          Qilei Wang
                          Yunbin Xu
                          Sivakumar Munagapati
	Filename        : draft-xiaobn-ccamp-flexe-yang-mod-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-06-06

Abstract:
   Flex Ethernet(FlexE) implementation agreement have been published by
   OIF.  FlexE provides a generic mechanism for supporting a variety of
   Ethernet MAC rates that may or may not correspond to any existing
   Ethernet PHY rate.

   This document describes a YANG data model for FlexE.  It can be used
   to manage and control devices supporting FlexE functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiaobn-ccamp-flexe-yang-mod/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiaobn-ccamp-flexe-yang-mod-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiaobn-ccamp-flexe-yang-mod-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiaobn-ccamp-flexe-yang-mod-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/