Subject: I-D Action: draft-stepanek-jscontact-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2019 04:04:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSContact: A JSON representation of addressbook data
        Author          : Robert Stepanek
	Filename        : draft-stepanek-jscontact-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-06-07

Abstract:
   This specification defines a data model and JSON representation of
   contact information that can be used for data storage and exchange in
   address book or directory applications.  It aims to be an alternative
   to the vCard data format and to be unambiguous, extendable and simple
   to process.  In contrast to the JSON-based jCard format, it is not a
   direct mapping from the vCard data model and expands semantics where
   appropriate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stepanek-jscontact/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stepanek-jscontact-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-stepanek-jscontact-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stepanek-jscontact-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/