Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-nvo3-vxlan-gpe-extension-for-vbng-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 13:06:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VXLAN GPE Extension for Packets Exchange Between Control and User Plane of vBNG
        Authors         : Shujun Hu
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Zitao Wang
                          Guangping Huang
	Filename        :  draft-hu-nvo3-vxlan-gpe-extension-for-vbng-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-06-12

Abstract:
   This document briefly describes the architecture of control plane and
   user plane separated vBNG and define the extension of VXLAN-GPE for
   PPPoE/IPoE dialup packets exchange between control plane and user
   plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/ draft-hu-nvo3-vxlan-gpe-extension-for-vbng/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/ draft-hu-nvo3-vxlan-gpe-extension-for-vbng-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/ draft-hu-nvo3-vxlan-gpe-extension-for-vbng-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/