Subject: I-D Action: draft-wood-rtgwg-sdwan-ose-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 03:09:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for SD-WAN OSE service delivery
        Authors         : Steve Wood
                          Bo Wu
                          Qin Wu
                          Conrad Menezes
	Filename        : draft-wood-rtgwg-sdwan-ose-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2019-06-29

Abstract:
   This document defines two SD-WAN OSE Open SD-WAN Exchange(OSE)
   service YANG modules to enable the orchestrator in the enterprise
   network to implement SD-WAN inter-domain reachability and
   connectivity services and application aware traffic steering
   services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wood-rtgwg-sdwan-ose-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wood-rtgwg-sdwan-ose-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wood-rtgwg-sdwan-ose-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wood-rtgwg-sdwan-ose-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/