Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 16:38:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 464XLAT Optimization
        Authors         : Jordi Palet Martinez
                          Alejandro D'Egidio
	Filename        : draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-06-20

Abstract:
   This document proposes possible solutions to avoid certain drawbacks
   of IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm (SIIT) when the destinations are
   available with IPv6.  When SIIT is used as a NAT46 and IPv4-only
   devices or applications initiate traffic flows to dual-stack CDNs
   (Content Delivery Networks), Caches or other network resources (in
   the operator network or Internet), those flows will be translated
   back to IPv4 by a NAT64.  This is the case for 464XLAT and MAP-T.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/