Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 07:03:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Transport over TCP - Operational Requirements
        Authors         : John Kristoff
                          Duane Wessels
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-06-24

Abstract:
   This document encourages the practice of permitting DNS messages to
   be carried over TCP on the Internet.  It also considers the
   consequences with this form of DNS communication and the potential
   operational issues that can arise when this best common practice is
   not upheld.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/