Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-sr-sdwan-over-hybrid-networks-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 15:47:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 across SDWAN paths
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Mehmet Toy
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-sr-sdwan-over-hybrid-networks-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-05-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism of steering packets across
   SDWAN segments based on the metadata carried by the SRv6 packets.

   Some of the SDWAN segments are untrusted networks, and some are
   private networks. The goal is to achieve the optimal E2E quality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-sr-sdwan-over-hybrid-networks/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-sr-sdwan-over-hybrid-networks-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dunbar-sr-sdwan-over-hybrid-networks-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-sr-sdwan-over-hybrid-networks-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/