Subject: I-D Action: draft-yu-imap-client-id-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 11:12:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IMAP Service Extension for Client Identity
        Author          : Deion Yu
	Filename        : draft-yu-imap-client-id-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-05-25

Abstract:
   This document defines an Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP)
   service extension called "CLIENTID" which provides a method for
   clients to indicate an identity to the server.

   This identity is an additional token that may be used for security
   and/or informational purposes, and with it a server may optionally
   apply heuristics using this token.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yu-imap-client-id/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yu-imap-client-id-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yu-imap-client-id-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/