Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 06:40:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JSContact: Converting from and to vCard
        Authors         : Mario Loffredo
                          Robert Stepanek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard-04.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2021-05-28

Abstract:
   This document defines how to convert contact information as defined
   in the JSContact [draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact] specification from and
   to vCard.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/