Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-access-token-jwt-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 00:35:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Web Token (JWT) Profile for OAuth 2.0 Access Tokens
        Author          : Vittorio Bertocci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-access-token-jwt-13.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-05-25

Abstract:
   This specification defines a profile for issuing OAuth 2.0 access
   tokens in JSON web token (JWT) format.  Authorization servers and
   resource servers from different vendors can leverage this profile to
   issue and consume access tokens in an interoperable manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-access-token-jwt/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-access-token-jwt-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-access-token-jwt-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/