Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-add-deployment-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 00:55:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Discovery of Encrypted DNS Resolvers: Deployment Considerations
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Neil Cook
                          Tommy Jensen
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-add-deployment-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-05-17

Abstract:
   The document discusses some deployment considerations of the various
   options to discover encrypted DNS servers (e.g., DNS-over-HTTPS, DNS-
   over-TLS, DNS-over-QUIC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-add-deployment-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-add-deployment-considerations-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-add-deployment-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/