Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiao-nvo3-pm-geneve-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 18:54:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Measurement for Geneve
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Santosh Pallagatti
	Filename        : draft-xiao-nvo3-pm-geneve-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-05-17

Abstract:
   This document describes the method to achieve Performance Measurement
   (PM) in point-to-point Generic Network Virtualization Encapsulation
   (Geneve) tunnels used to make up an overlay network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiao-nvo3-pm-geneve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiao-nvo3-pm-geneve-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiao-nvo3-pm-geneve-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiao-nvo3-pm-geneve-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/