Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-new-block-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 22:15:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Block-Wise Transfer Options Supporting Robust Transmission
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jon Shallow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-new-block-14.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2021-05-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies alternative Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP) Block-Wise transfer options: Q-Block1 and Q-Block2 Options.

   These options are similar to, but distinct from, the CoAP Block1 and
   Block2 Options defined in RFC 7959.  Q-Block1 and Q-Block2 Options
   are not intended to replace Block1 and Block2 Options, but rather
   have the goal of supporting Non-confirmable messages for large
   amounts of data with fewer packet interchanges.  Also, the Q-Block1
   and Q-Block2 Options support faster recovery should any of the blocks
   get lost in transmission.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-new-block/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-new-block-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-new-block-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/