Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 05:38:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) Profile for Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE)
        Authors         : Stefanie Gerdes
                          Olaf Bergmann
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Göran Selander
                          Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-17.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-05-11

Abstract:
   This specification defines a profile of the ACE framework that allows
   constrained servers to delegate client authentication and
   authorization.  The protocol relies on DTLS version 1.2 for
   communication security between entities in a constrained network
   using either raw public keys or pre-shared keys.  A resource-
   constrained server can use this protocol to delegate management of
   authorization information to a trusted host with less severe
   limitations regarding processing power and memory.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-17.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/