Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-homerouter-provisioning-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 15:27:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Provisioning Initial Device Identifiers into Home Routers
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-homerouter-provisioning-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-05-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to provisioning an 802.1AR-style
   certificate into a router intended for use in the home.

   The proceedure results in a certificate which can be validated with a
   public trust anchor ("WebPKI"), using a name rather than an IP
   address.  This method is focused on home routers, but can in some
   cases be used by other classes of IoT devices.

   (RFCEDITOR please remove: this document can be found at
   https://github.com/mcr/homerouter-provisioning)

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-homerouter-provisioning/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-richardson-homerouter-provisioning-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-homerouter-provisioning-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/