Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 08:55:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Transport Options for UDP
        Author          : Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options-11.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2021-05-02

Abstract:
   Transport protocols are extended through the use of transport header
   options. This document extends UDP by indicating the location,
   syntax, and semantics for UDP transport layer options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/