Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-idr-bgp-tea-extensions-network-slicing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 May 2021 18:58:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Tunnel Encapsulation Attribute Extensions for Network Slicing
        Authors         : Shaofu Peng
                          Yao Liu
	Filename        : draft-peng-idr-bgp-tea-extensions-network-slicing-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-05-09

Abstract:
   This document defines extension to BGP Tunnel Encapsulation attribute
   to provide network slicing information needed to create tunnels and
   their corresponding encapsulation headers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-idr-bgp-tea-extensions-network-slicing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-idr-bgp-tea-extensions-network-slicing-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-idr-bgp-tea-extensions-network-slicing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/