Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-ipwave-aggregation-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 22:09:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Aggregation in IPv6-based Vehicular Networks
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Yong-Jin Park
                          Hidenori Nakazato
	Filename        : draft-yan-ipwave-aggregation-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-05-10

Abstract:
   Considering the large-scale but small-sized information exchange in
   the vehicular information network, this draft document aims at
   outlining the requirements to support the data aggregation in
   vehicular networks based on the concept of Information-centric
   networking (ICN), in order to make the information retrieval and
   dissemination in an efficient way.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-ipwave-aggregation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-ipwave-aggregation-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yan-ipwave-aggregation-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yan-ipwave-aggregation-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/