Subject: I-D Action: draft-bosch-sieve-eai-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 12:20:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Sieve: Internationalized Email
        Author          : Stephan Bosch
	Filename        : draft-bosch-sieve-eai-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-05-25

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Sieve language called "eai"
   which adds full support for internationalized email.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bosch-sieve-eai/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bosch-sieve-eai-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bosch-sieve-eai-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/