Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-covid19-workshop-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 12:18:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : Report from the IAB COVID-19 Network Impacts Workshop 2020
        Authors         : Jari Arkko
                          Stephen Farrell
                          Mirja Kühlewind
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-iab-covid19-workshop-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-05-05

Abstract:
   The COVID-19 pandemic caused changes in Internet user behavior,
   particularly during the introduction of the initial quarantine and
   work-from-home arrangements.  These behavior changes drove changes in
   Internet traffic.

   The Internet Architecture Board (IAB) held a workshop to discuss
   network impacts of the pandemic on November 9-13, 2020.  The workshop
   was held to convene interested researchers, network operators,
   network management experts, and Internet technologists to share their
   experiences.  The meeting was held online given the on-going travel
   and contact restrictions at that time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-covid19-workshop/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-iab-covid19-workshop-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-covid19-workshop-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/