Subject: I-D Action: draft-dukhovni-tls-dnssec-chain-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 13:24:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS DNSSEC Chain Extension
        Authors         : Viktor Dukhovni
                          Shumon Huque
                          Willem Toorop
                          Paul Wouters
                          Melinda Shore
	Filename        : draft-dukhovni-tls-dnssec-chain-06.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2021-05-31

Abstract:
   This document describes an experimental TLS extension for in-band
   transport of the complete set of DNSSEC validated records needed to
   perform DANE authentication of a TLS server without the need to
   perform separate out-of-band DNS lookups.  When the requisite DNS
   records do not exist, the extension conveys a validated denial of
   existence proof.

   This experimental extension is developed outside the IETF and is
   published here to guide implementation of the extension and to ensure
   interoperability among implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dukhovni-tls-dnssec-chain/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dukhovni-tls-dnssec-chain-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dukhovni-tls-dnssec-chain-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/