Subject: I-D Action: draft-lear-opsawg-ol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 02:54:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ownership and licensing statements in YANG
        Authors         : Eliot Lear
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-lear-opsawg-ol-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-05-27

Abstract:
   This memo provides for an extension to RFC 8520 that allows MUD file
   authors to specify ownership and licensing of MUD files themselves.
   This memo updates RFC 8520.  However, it can also be used for
   purposes outside of MUD, and the grouping is structured as such.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-opsawg-ol/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lear-opsawg-ol-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/