Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo-bw-con-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 11:20:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Flexible Algorithms: Bandwidth, Delay, Metrics and Constraints
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          William Britto A J
                          Rajesh Shetty
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Peter Psenak
                          Tony Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo-bw-con-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-05-30

Abstract:
   Many networks configure the link metric relative to the link
   capacity.  High bandwidth traffic gets routed as per the link
   capacity.  Flexible algorithms provides mechanisms to create
   constraint based paths in IGP.  This draft documents a generic metric
   type and set of bandwidth related constraints to be used in Flexible
   Algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo-bw-con/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo-bw-con-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/