Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-online-meeting-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 07:51:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for the Organization of Fully Online Meetings
        Authors         : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-online-meeting-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-05-18

Abstract:
   This document provides guidelines for the planning and organization
   of fully online meetings, regarding the number, length, and
   composition of sessions on the meeting agenda.  These guidelines are
   based on the experience after the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-online-meeting/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-online-meeting-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-online-meeting-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/