Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-ippm-inband-e2e-rtt-measurement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 15:20:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In-band Edge-to-Edge Round Trip Time Measurement
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-song-ippm-inband-e2e-rtt-measurement-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-05-31

Abstract:
   This draft describes a lightweight in-band edge-to-edge network round
   trip time measurement architecture and suggests implementations.  By
   augmenting the IOAM E2E option header, the process can be fully done
   in data plane without needing to involve the control plane to
   maintain any states.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-ippm-inband-e2e-rtt-measurement/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-ippm-inband-e2e-rtt-measurement-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-ippm-inband-e2e-rtt-measurement-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/