Subject: I-D Action: draft-dskc-bess-bgp-car-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 00:39:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Color-Aware Routing (CAR)
        Authors         : Dhananjaya Rao
                          Swadesh Agrawal
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Dirk Steinberg
                          Luay Jalil
                          Yuanchao Su
                          Jim Guichard
                          Keyur Patel
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-dskc-bess-bgp-car-02.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2021-05-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a BGP based routing solution to establish
   end-to-end intent-aware paths across a multi-domain service provider
   transport network.  This solution is called BGP Color-Aware Routing
   (BGP CAR).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dskc-bess-bgp-car/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dskc-bess-bgp-car-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dskc-bess-bgp-car-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dskc-bess-bgp-car-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/