Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cbor-tags-oid-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 11:31:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) Tags for Object Identifiers
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cbor-tags-oid-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-05-21

Abstract:
   The Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR, RFC 8949) is a data
   format whose design goals include the possibility of extremely small
   code size, fairly small message size, and extensibility without the
   need for version negotiation.

   The present document defines CBOR tags for object identifiers (OIDs).
   It is intended as the reference document for the IANA registration of
   the CBOR tags so defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-tags-oid/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-cbor-tags-oid-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cbor-tags-oid-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/