Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-rats-tee-identification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 02:07:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use TEE Identification in EAP-TLS
        Authors         : Penglin Yang
                          Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-chen-rats-tee-identification-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-05-28

Abstract:
   In security considerations, identity of a device should be protected
   and cannot be exposed in public.  Based on this purpose, this
   document specifies the architecture of TEE(Trust Execution
   Environment) identification based on EAP-TLS.  In this architecture,
   TEE is in charge of protecting the certificate and generating
   handshake keys which will be used for EAP-TLS authentication.
   REE(Rich Execution Environment) is in charge of building
   communication with EAP-TLS Server.  A middle layer is introduced to
   communicate with separate parts of EAP-TLS in TEE and REE to
   implement its original functionality.

   This architecture could be used in data link layer and also
   application layer to implement identity authentication under the
   protection of TEE and EAP-TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-rats-tee-identification/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-rats-tee-identification-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/