Subject: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-suit-firmware-encryption-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 08:13:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Firmware Encryption with SUIT Manifests
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Russ Housley
                          Brendan Moran
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-suit-firmware-encryption-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-05-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies a firmware update mechanism where the
   firmware image is encrypted.  This mechanism uses the IETF SUIT
   manifest with key establishment provided by the hybrid public-key
   encryption (HPKE) scheme or AES Key Wrap (AES-KW) with a pre-shared
   key-encryption key.  In either case, AES-GCM or AES-CCM is used for
   firmware encryption.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-suit-firmware-encryption/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tschofenig-suit-firmware-encryption-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tschofenig-suit-firmware-encryption-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/