Subject: I-D Action: draft-schmutzer-bess-ple-vpws-signalling-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 11:04:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Private Line Emulation VPWS Signalling
        Authors         : Steven Gringeri
                          Jeremy Whittaker
                          Christian Schmutzer
                          Patrice Brissette
	Filename        : draft-schmutzer-bess-ple-vpws-signalling-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-05-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies the mechanisms to allow for dynamic
   signalling of Virtual Private Wire Services (VPWS) carrying bit-
   stream signals over Packet Switched Networks (PSN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schmutzer-bess-ple-vpws-signalling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmutzer-bess-ple-vpws-signalling-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schmutzer-bess-ple-vpws-signalling-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schmutzer-bess-ple-vpws-signalling-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/