Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-node-tags-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 06:53:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Self Describing Data Object Tags
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Benoit Claise
                          Peng Liu
                          Zongpeng Du
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-node-tags-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-05-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a method to tag data objects associated with
   operation and management data in YANG modules.  This YANG data object
   tagging method can be used to classify data objects from different
   YANG modules and identify their characteristics data.  It can also
   provide input, instruction, indication to selection filter, and
   filter queries of operational state on a server during a "pub/sub"
   service for YANG datastore updates.  When the subscriptions of a
   particular subscriber to be fetched is very large, the amount of data
   to be streamed out to the destination can be reduced and only
   targeted to the characteristics data.  These data object tags may be
   registered as well as assigned during the module definition, assigned
   by implementations, or dynamically defined and set by users.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-node-tags/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-node-tags-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-node-tags-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-node-tags-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/