Subject: I-D Action: draft-koch-openpgp-webkey-service-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 02:00:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OpenPGP Web Key Directory
        Author          : Werner Koch
	Filename        : draft-koch-openpgp-webkey-service-12.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-05-16

Abstract:
   This specification describes a service to locate OpenPGP keys by mail
   address using a Web service and the HTTPS protocol.  It also provides
   a method for secure communication between the key owner and the mail
   provider to publish and revoke the public key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-koch-openpgp-webkey-service/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-koch-openpgp-webkey-service-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-koch-openpgp-webkey-service-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-koch-openpgp-webkey-service-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/