Subject: I-D Action: draft-andersson-mpls-open-dt-questions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 05:18:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Open Design Team Questions
        Author          : Loa Andersson
	Filename        : draft-andersson-mpls-open-dt-questions-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-05-10

Abstract:
   This document is a living document, meaning that during the life
   timme of the MPLS Open Design Team we will put additonal questions/
   issues into the document.  When we find an answer amd a way to
   document the issu it will be removed from this document.

   Ideally when the Design Team is closed this document will be empty,
   or maybe we just add a pointer to where the answer to quesstion is
   documented.  Thus this document will never go on to become an RFCc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andersson-mpls-open-dt-questions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andersson-mpls-open-dt-questions-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-andersson-mpls-open-dt-questions-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-andersson-mpls-open-dt-questions-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/