Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 01:03:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EVPN Multi-Homing Mechanism for Layer-2 Gateway Protocols
        Authors         : Patrice Brissette
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Luc Andre Burdet
                          Daniel Voyer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-04-27

Abstract:
   The existing EVPN multi-homing load-balancing modes defined are
   Single-Active and All-Active.  Neither of these multi-homing
   mechanisms adequately represent ethernet-segments facing access
   networks with Layer-2 Gateway protocols such as G.8032, (M)STP, REP,
   MPLS-TP, etc.  These loop-preventing Layer-2 protocols require a new
   multi-homing mechanism defined in this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/