Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-pce-pcep-extension-multicast-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 18:44:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Multicast Management
        Authors         : Huanan Li
                          Aijun Wang
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Chun Zhu
	Filename        : draft-li-pce-pcep-extension-multicast-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-05-23

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Path Computation Element (PCE)
   communication Protocol (PCEP) for supporting multicast service
   management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-pce-pcep-extension-multicast-management/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-pce-pcep-extension-multicast-management-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/