Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-hash-tree-interchange-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 10:03:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Attestation of File Content using an X.509 Certificate
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-hash-tree-interchange-format-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-05-23

Abstract:
   This document describes a compact open format for transporting and
   storing an abbreviated form of a cryptographically signed hash tree.
   Receivers use this representation to reconstitute the hash tree and
   verify the integrity of file content protected by that tree.

   An X.509 certificate encapsulates and protects the hash tree metadata
   and provides cryptographic provenance.  Therefore this document
   updates the Internet X.509 certificate profile specified in RFC 5280.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-hash-tree-interchange-format/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-cel-nfsv4-hash-tree-interchange-format-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/