Subject: I-D Action: draft-belchior-gateway-recovery-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 06:42:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DLT Gateway Crash Recovery Mechanism
        Authors         : Rafael Belchior
                          Miguel Correia
                          Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-belchior-gateway-recovery-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-05-25

Abstract:
   This memo describes the crash recovery mechanism for the Open Digital
   Asset Protocol (ODAP), called ODAP-2PC.  The goal is to assure
   gateways running ODAP to be able to recover from crashes, and thus
   preserve the consistency of an asset across ledgers (i.e., double
   spend does not occur).  This draft includes the description of the
   messaging and logging flow necessary for the correct functioning of
   ODAP-2PC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-belchior-gateway-recovery/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-belchior-gateway-recovery-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-belchior-gateway-recovery-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/