Subject: I-D Action: draft-pp-dprive-common-features-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 09:51:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Common Features for Encrypted Recursive to Authoritative DNS
        Authors         : Peter van Dijk
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-pp-dprive-common-features-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-05-02

Abstract:
   Encryption between recursive and authoritative DNS servers is
   currently being defined in two modes: unauthenticated and fully-
   authenticated.  These two modes have some features in common, and
   this document defines those common features so that the documents
   defining the modes do not need to point to each other.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pp-dprive-common-features/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pp-dprive-common-features-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pp-dprive-common-features-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/