Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-wpack-bundled-responses-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 May 2021 12:09:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Packaging WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Web Bundles
        Author          : Jeffrey Yasskin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-wpack-bundled-responses-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-05-06

Abstract:
   Web bundles provide a way to bundle up groups of HTTP responses, with
   the request URLs and content negotiation that produced them, to
   transmit or store together.  They can include multiple top-level
   resources with one identified as the default by a primaryUrl
   metadata, provide random access to their component exchanges, and
   efficiently store 8-bit resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-wpack-bundled-responses/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-wpack-bundled-responses-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/