Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-spring-srv6-security-consideration-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 23:20:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Considerations for SRv6 Networks
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Hui Tian
                          Jianwei Mao
	Filename        : draft-li-spring-srv6-security-consideration-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-05-05

Abstract:
   SRv6 inherits potential security vulnerabilities from Source Routing
   in general, and also from IPv6.  This document describes various
   threats and security concerns related to SRv6 networks and existing
   approaches to solve these threats.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-spring-srv6-security-consideration/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-spring-srv6-security-consideration-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-spring-srv6-security-consideration-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-spring-srv6-security-consideration-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/