Subject: I-D Action: draft-foudil-securitytxt-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 10:17:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A File Format to Aid in Security Vulnerability Disclosure
        Authors         : Edwin Foudil
                          Yakov Shafranovich
	Filename        : draft-foudil-securitytxt-12.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-05-24

Abstract:
   When security vulnerabilities are discovered by researchers, proper
   reporting channels are often lacking.  As a result, vulnerabilities
   may be left unreported.  This document defines a machine-parsable
   format ("security.txt") to help organizations describe their
   vulnerability disclosure practices to make it easier for researchers
   to report vulnerabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-foudil-securitytxt/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-foudil-securitytxt-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-foudil-securitytxt-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/