Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 06:43:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CoAP Transport for Certificate Management Protocol
        Authors         : Mohit Sahni
                          Saurabh Tripathi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-05-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP) as a transport medium for the Certificate Management Protocol
   (CMP) as mentioned in the Lightweight CMP Profile
   [Lightweight-CMP-Profile].  CMP defines the interaction between
   various PKI entities for the purpose of certificate creation and
   management.  CoAP is an HTTP like client-server protocol used by
   various constrained devices in the IoT space.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/