Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 12:15:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Roughtime
        Authors         : Aanchal Malhotra
                          Adam Langley
                          Watson Ladd
                          Marcus Dansarie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-05-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies Roughtime - a protocol that aims to achieve
   rough time synchronization while detecting servers that provide
   inaccurate time and providing cryptographic proof of their
   malfeasance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/