Subject: I-D Action: draft-schanzen-gns-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 May 2021 00:20:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The GNU Name System
        Authors         : Martin Schanzenbach
                          Christian Grothoff
                          Bernd Fix
	Filename        : draft-schanzen-gns-04.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2021-05-06

Abstract:
   This document contains the GNU Name System (GNS) technical
   specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schanzen-gns/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schanzen-gns-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schanzen-gns-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/