Subject: I-D Action: draft-burleigh-dtn-ecos-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 13:24:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bundle Protocol Extended Class of Service (ECOS)
        Authors         : Scott Burleigh
                          Fred Templin
	Filename        : draft-burleigh-dtn-ecos-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-05-05

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the Delay-Tolerant Networking
   (DTN) Bundle Protocol (BP) that marks bundles with class-of-service
   designators.  The class-of-service designators are an "ordinal"
   number that provides fine-grained prioritization of bundles, a
   "critical" flag, flags that explicitly request "timely" or "assured"
   convergence-layer transmission (or both), and an optional QoS tag.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burleigh-dtn-ecos/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-burleigh-dtn-ecos-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-burleigh-dtn-ecos-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/