Subject: I-D Action: draft-muffett-end-to-end-secure-messaging-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 06:15:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Functional Definition of End-to-End Secure Messaging
        Author          : Alec Muffett
	Filename        : draft-muffett-end-to-end-secure-messaging-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-05-24

Abstract:
   This document defines End-to-End Secure Messaging in terms of the
   behaviours that MUST be exhibited by software that claims to
   implement it, or which claims to implement that subset which is known
   as End-to-End Encrypted Messaging.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muffett-end-to-end-secure-messaging/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-muffett-end-to-end-secure-messaging-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-muffett-end-to-end-secure-messaging-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/