Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-tsvwg-interflow-intraflow-delays-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 04:47:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interflow vs Intraflow Delays
        Authors         : Jonathan Morton
                          Peter G. Heist
	Filename        : draft-morton-tsvwg-interflow-intraflow-delays-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-05-17

Abstract:
   Much current literature discusses queuing delays, and the effects of
   different queue disciplines, active queue management algorithms, and
   congestion control measures on these delays.  This draft highlights
   an important distinction between different types of delay, which may
   be helpful to practitioners and theoreticians alike.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-tsvwg-interflow-intraflow-delays/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-morton-tsvwg-interflow-intraflow-delays-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/