Subject: I-D Action: draft-klh-dnsop-rfc8109bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 08:56:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Initializing a DNS Resolver with Priming Queries
        Authors         : Peter Koch
                          Matt Larson
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-klh-dnsop-rfc8109bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-05-17

Abstract:
   This document describes the queries that a DNS resolver should emit
   to initialize its cache.  The result is that the resolver gets both a
   current NS Resource Record Set (RRset) for the root zone and the
   necessary address information for reaching the root servers.

   This document, when published, obsoletes RFC 8109.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klh-dnsop-rfc8109bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klh-dnsop-rfc8109bis-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-klh-dnsop-rfc8109bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-klh-dnsop-rfc8109bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/