Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-srv6-path-segment-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 02:13:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Segment for SRv6 (Segment Routing in IPv6)
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Yongqing Zhu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-srv6-path-segment-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-05-26

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths by encoding an ordered list of instructions, called "segments".
   The SR architecture can be implemented over an MPLS data plane as
   well as an IPv6 data plane.

   Currently, Path Segment has been defined to identify an SR path in
   SR-MPLS networks, and is used for various use-cases such as end-to-
   end SR Path Protection and Performance Measurement (PM) of an SR
   path.  This document defines the Path Segment to identify an SRv6
   path in an IPv6 network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-srv6-path-segment/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-srv6-path-segment-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-srv6-path-segment-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/