Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 09:35:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Finding and Using Geofeed Data
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Massimo Candela
                          Warren Kumari
                          Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-07.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-05-10

Abstract:
   This document describes how to find and authenticate geofeed data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/