Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 01:27:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LPWAN Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) Architecture
        Authors         : Alexander Pelov
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Ana Minaburo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-05-18

Abstract:
   This document defines the LPWAN SCHC architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-architecture-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/