Subject: I-D Action: draft-pietrak-cookie-scope-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 May 2021 02:26:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cookie Extension Limiting Its Availability to User Agent Components
        Author          : Rafal Pietrak
	Filename        : draft-pietrak-cookie-scope-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-05-08

Abstract:
   This memo addresses cookies security by introduction of an additional
   constraints, web application designer may impose on cookie
   availability for localhost applications components.  Here proposed
   new cookie attribute attempts to provide that missing functionality
   while retaining all currently known use scenarios of cookies.

   However, this new attribute is designed to be more useful for banking
   applications, then for social media networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pietrak-cookie-scope/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pietrak-cookie-scope-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pietrak-cookie-scope-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pietrak-cookie-scope-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/