Subject: I-D Action: draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 19:56:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic Fault-Avoidance Routing Protocol for Data Center Networks
        Authors         : Bin Liu
                          Yantao Sun
                          Jing Cheng
                          Yichen Zhang
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-16.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2021-05-29

Abstract:
   This document describes a generic routing method and protocol for a
   regular data center network, named the Fault-Avoidance Routing (FAR)
   protocol.  The FAR protocol provides a generic routing method for all
   types of regular topology network architectures that have been
   proposed for large-scale cloud-based data centers over the past few
   years.  The FAR protocol is designed to leverage any regularity in
   the topology and compute its routing table in a concise manner.  Fat-
   tree is taken as an example architecture to illustrate how the FAR
   protocol can be applied in real operational scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/