Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 12:21:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : SPAKE2, a PAKE
        Authors         : Watson Ladd
                          Benjamin Kaduk
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-19.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-05-24

Abstract:
   This document describes SPAKE2 which is a protocol for two parties
   that share a password to derive a strong shared key with no risk of
   disclosing the password.  This method is compatible with any group,
   is computationally efficient, and SPAKE2 has a security proof.  This
   document predated the CFRG PAKE competition and it was not selected.
   This document is a product of the Crypto Forum Research Group (CFRG)
   in the IRTF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-19

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/