Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 May 2021 03:02:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulation of Path Segment in SRv6
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-05-08

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths by encoding an ordered list of instructions, called "segments".
   The SR architecture can be implemented over an IPv6 data plane,
   called SRv6.  In some use-cases such as end-to-end SR Path Protection
   and Performance Measurement (PM), an SRv6 path needs to be
   identified.  An SRv6 Path Segment can be used for identifying an SRv6
   path.  This document defines a P-flag in the Segment Routing Header
   to indicate the appearence of SRv6 Path Segment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/