Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 23:20:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Crowd Sourced Remote ID
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Shuai Zhao
                          Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-05-26

Abstract:
   This document describes using the ASTM Broadcast Remote ID (B-RID)
   specification in a "crowd sourced" smart phone environment to provide
   much of the ASTM and FAA envisioned Network Remote ID (N-RID)
   functionality.  This crowd sourced B-RID data will use
   multilateration to add a level of reliability in the location data on
   the Unmanned Aircraft (UA).  The crowd sourced environment will also
   provide a monitoring coverage map to authorized observers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/