Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-mpls-aux-data-pointer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 06:24:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of an MPLS LSE as an Ancillary Data Pointer
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Toerless Eckert
	Filename        : draft-bryant-mpls-aux-data-pointer-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-05-18

Abstract:
   The purpose of this memo is to describe how Label Stack Entries
   (LSEs) can be used to point to ancillary or meta-data carried below
   the MPLS label stack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-mpls-aux-data-pointer/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-mpls-aux-data-pointer-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bryant-mpls-aux-data-pointer-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/