Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-6man-accurate-ra-router-lifetime-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 01:14:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : More Accurately Naming IPv6 RA Router Lifetime
        Author          : Mark Smith
	Filename        : draft-smith-6man-accurate-ra-router-lifetime-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-05-04

Abstract:
   IPv6 Router Advertisements (RAs) have a "Router Lifetime" field,
   which specifies how long the advertising router will act as a default
   router for the receiving hosts, unless refreshed with another
   advertisement.  The field name "Router Lifetime" is quite general,
   and could easily be misunderstood to mean the bounded lifetime of all
   of the information contained in the RA.  This memo more accurately
   renames this field "Default Router Lifetime".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-6man-accurate-ra-router-lifetime/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smith-6man-accurate-ra-router-lifetime-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smith-6man-accurate-ra-router-lifetime-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/