Subject: I-D Action: draft-pwouters-dnsop-dakami-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 13:30:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The DAKAMI RRTYPE
        Author          : Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-pwouters-dnsop-dakami-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-05-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new DNS RR type DAKAMI.  It is used to
   signify and honor the impact of security researcher Dan Kaminsky on
   the DNS ecosystem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pwouters-dnsop-dakami/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pwouters-dnsop-dakami-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pwouters-dnsop-dakami-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/