Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 00:07:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing for Redundancy Protection
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Fan Yang
                          Pablo Camarillo
                          Gyan Mishra
	Filename        : draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-05-10

Abstract:
   Redundancy protection provides a mechanism to achieve the high
   reliability of the service transmission in network.  This document
   extends the capabilities in SR paradigm to support the redundancy
   protection in a DetNet environment, including the definitions of new
   Segments and a variation of Segment Routing Policy.  The new
   mechanism applies equally to both Segment Routing with MPLS data
   plane (SR-MPLS) and Segment Routing with IPv6 data plane (SRv6).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/