Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-ace-ake-authz-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 06:10:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lightweight Authorization for Authenticated Key Exchange.
        Authors         : Goeran Selander
                          John Preuss Mattsson
                          Malisa Vucinic
                          Michael Richardson
                          Aurelio Schellenbaum
	Filename        : draft-selander-ace-ake-authz-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-05-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a procedure for augmenting the authenticated
   Diffie-Hellman key exchange EDHOC with third party assisted
   authorization targeting constrained IoT deployments (RFC 7228).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-ake-authz/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-ake-authz-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-selander-ace-ake-authz-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-ace-ake-authz-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/