Subject: I-D Action: draft-coretta-x660-ldap-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 17:10:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Procedures and Schema Definitions for the Storage of X.660 Registration Information
        Author          : Jesse Coretta
	Filename        : draft-coretta-x660-ldap-06.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2021-05-15

Abstract:
   This specification defines models and schema definitions facilitating
   the storage of [X.660] registration data in a Lightweight Directory
   Access Protocol Directory Information Tree.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-coretta-x660-ldap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-coretta-x660-ldap-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-coretta-x660-ldap-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-coretta-x660-ldap-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/