Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-reqs-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 20:38:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Drone Remote ID Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Drone Remote Identification Protocol (DRIP) Requirements
        Authors         : Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Andrei Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drip-reqs-11.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2021-05-11

Abstract:
   This document defines terminology and requirements for Drone Remote
   Identification Protocol (DRIP) Working Group solutions to support
   Unmanned Aircraft System Remote Identification and tracking (UAS RID)
   for security, safety, and other purposes (e.g., initiation of
   identity based network sessions supporting UAS applications).
   Complementing external technical standards as regulator-accepted
   means of compliance with UAS RID regulations, DRIP will facilitate
   use of existing Internet resources to support RID and to enable
   enhanced related services, and will enable online and offline
   verification that RID information is trustworthy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-reqs/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-drip-reqs-11.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drip-reqs-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/