Subject: I-D Action: draft-huque-dane-client-cert-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 19:00:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Client Authentication via DANE TLSA records
        Authors         : Shumon Huque
                          Viktor Dukhovni
                          Ash Wilson
	Filename        : draft-huque-dane-client-cert-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-05-02

Abstract:
   The DANE TLSA protocol [RFC6698] [RFC7671] describes how to publish
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) server certificates or public keys in
   the DNS.  This document updates RFC 6698 and RFC 7671.  It describes
   how to additionally use the TLSA record to publish client
   certificates or public keys, and also the rules and considerations
   for using them with TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huque-dane-client-cert/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huque-dane-client-cert-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-huque-dane-client-cert-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huque-dane-client-cert-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/