Subject: I-D Action: draft-marx-quic-qlog-h3-events-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 11:48:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP/3 and QPACK event definitions for qlog
        Authors         : Robin Marx
                          Luca Niccolini
                          Marten Seemann
	Filename        : draft-marx-quic-qlog-h3-events-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-05-17

Abstract:
   This document describes concrete qlog event definitions and their
   metadata for HTTP/3 and QPACK-related events.  These events can then
   be embedded in the higher level schema defined in [QLOG-MAIN].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marx-quic-qlog-h3-events/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marx-quic-qlog-h3-events-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-marx-quic-qlog-h3-events-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/