Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcquistin-augmented-tcp-example-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 03:55:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Describing TCP with Augmented Packet Header Diagrams
        Authors         : Stephen McQuistin
                          Vivian Band
                          Dejice Jacob
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-mcquistin-augmented-tcp-example-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-05-05

Abstract:
   This document describes TCP, and a number of its extensions, using
   Augmented Packet Header Diagrams.  This document is an example of the
   Augmented Packet Header Diagram language: it is not intended as a
   contribution to any ongoing or future work on maintaining or
   extending TCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcquistin-augmented-tcp-example/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-mcquistin-augmented-tcp-example-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcquistin-augmented-tcp-example-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/