Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-rsc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 15:15:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) object profile for Signed Checklist (RSC)
        Authors         : Job Snijders
                          Tom Harrison
                          Ben Maddison
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-rsc-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-05-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) profile
   for a general purpose listing of checksums (a 'checklist'), for use
   with the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).  The objective is
   to allow an attestation, in the form of a listing of one or more
   checksums of arbitrary digital objects (files), to be signed "with
   resources", and for validation to provide a means to confirm a
   specific Internet Resource Holder produced the Signed Checklist.  The
   profile is intended to provide for the signing of an arbitrary
   checksum listing with a specific set of Internet Number Resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-rsc/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-rsc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-rsc-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/