Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 06:51:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Layer 3 VPN Network YANG Model
        Authors         : Samier Barguil
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Luis Angel Munoz
                          Alejandro Aguado
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-09.txt
	Pages           : 138
	Date            : 2021-05-19

Abstract:
   This document defines an L3VPN Network YANG Model (L3NM) that can be
   used for the provisioning of Layer 3 Virtual Private Network (VPN)
   services within a service provider network.  The model provides a
   network-centric view of L3VPN services.

   L3NM is meant to be used by a network controller to derive the
   configuration information that will be sent to relevant network
   devices.  The model can also facilitate the communication between a
   service orchestrator and a network controller/orchestrator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/