Subject: I-D Action: draft-horley-v6ops-expand-doc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 10:30:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Expanding the IPv6 Address Prefix Reserved for Documentation
        Authors         : Ed Horley
                          Tom Coffeen
                          Scott Hogg
                          Nick Buraglio
                          Kevin Myers
                          Chris Cummings
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-horley-v6ops-expand-doc-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-05-03

Abstract:
   To reduce the likelihood of conflict and confusion when relating
   documented examples to deployed systems, an IPv6 unicast address
   prefix is reserved for use in examples in RFCs, books, documentation,
   and the like.  This document adds an additional prefix to the
   existing reserved IPv6 prefixes, 2001:db8::/32.  This document
   describes the use of the IPv6 address prefix 3ffe::/16 (formerly
   6bone) as a reserved prefix for use in documentation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-horley-v6ops-expand-doc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-horley-v6ops-expand-doc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-horley-v6ops-expand-doc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/