Subject: I-D Action: draft-lp-idr-sr-path-protection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 23:31:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions of SR Policy for Path Protection
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-lp-idr-sr-path-protection-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-05-19

Abstract:
   This document proposes extensions of BGP to provide protection
   information of segment lists within a candidate path when delivering
   SR policy.  And it also extends BGP-LS to provide some extra
   information of the segment list in the advertisement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lp-idr-sr-path-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lp-idr-sr-path-protection-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lp-idr-sr-path-protection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lp-idr-sr-path-protection-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/