Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 22:40:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : UDP-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions
        Authors         : Guangying Zheng
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Thomas Graf
                          Pierre Francois
                          Paolo Lucente
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-05-25

Abstract:
   This document describes an UDP-based notification mechanism to
   collect data from networking devices.  A shim header is proposed to
   facilitate the data streaming directly from the publishing process on
   network processor of line cards to receivers.  The objective is a
   lightweight approach to enable higher frequency and less performance
   impact on publisher and receiver process compared to already
   established notification mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/