Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 05:57:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I-Regexp: An Interoperable Regexp Format
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-05-12

Abstract:
   "Regular expressions" (regexps) are a set of related, widely
   implemented pattern languages used in data modeling formats and query
   languages that is available in many dialects.  This specification
   defines an interoperable flavor of regexps, I-Regexp.

   The present version -00 of this document is a trial balloon, meant to
   determine whether this approach is useful for the JSONPath WG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/