Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 May 2021 00:06:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Additional OAuth Parameters for Authorization in Constrained Environments (ACE)
        Author          : Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-15.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-05-06

Abstract:
   This specification defines new parameters and encodings for the OAuth
   2.0 token and introspection endpoints when used with the framework
   for authentication and authorization for constrained environments
   (ACE).  These are used to express the proof-of-possession key the
   client wishes to use, the proof-of-possession key that the
   Authorization Server has selected, and the key the Resource Server
   uses to authenticate to the client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/